Chapter 8

It's a short, boring chapter. Nothing really happens. The next chap, though, you can expect a little something something ;)

_____________________________________

Carly’s POV:

            “Who says, who says you’re not perfect? Who says you’re not worth it? Who says you’re the only one that’s hurtin’? Trust me, that’s the price of beauty. Who says you’re not pretty? Who says you’re not beautiful? Who says?” I smile as I write the chorus down on the sheet of paper, putting down my red guitar.

            It was a song inspired by my haters. Yeah, they hate on me, telling me I’m ugly and other nasty things, but that only makes me stronger. And I’ve come to realize many of my fans get bullied every day – physically and mentally. So I want this song to go out to them, to let them know that they’re beautiful in their own way.

            The boys had left for London a few days ago, and Hayden, Ashley, and I were going there later on tonight. Our flight was in a few hours, and we already had everything packed. My friend Laura was dog sitting Coco while we were gone, so I didn’t have to worry about him.

            “TELL ME WHATCHA WANT, WHATCHA REALLY REALLY WANT!!” Louis’s obnoxious, loud voice startled. I looked at my phone and at the caller ID as I see Louis calling me, a goofy picture of him lighting up my screen. He had recorded and set that as his personal ring tone, and every time he called, my phone succeeded in giving me a heart attack.

            I pick it up, putting the phone by my ear. “Hey, Boo,” I smile.

            “ARE YOU ON THE PLANE YET?!” Louis shouts, causing me to flinch and move the phone from my ear.

            “My flight isn’t for three hours, Louis,” I remind him. “And why are you screaming?”

            “I don’t know,” he says, his voice much more calmer. “Anyway, did you get Harry a birthday present.”

            I roll my eyes. “Obviously, I did.”

            “Ooh, what did ya get him?” he asks.

            “A custom made Jack Wills hoodie,” I reply. “He gave his purple one to me, so I got another one made for him. It’s a dark blue color, and on the back it says ‘Styles’ in big white letters.”

            “Aw, that’s cute!” Louis giggles weirdly. “He’ll love it.”

            “Good to know you think so,” I roll my eyes, smiling. “And can I please change my ring tone? It kills me every time.”

            “NO!!” he shouts loudly. “If you change it then it’ll mean that you don’t love me!”