Chapter Nineteen

>>Angels POV<<
I opened my eyes slowly and took in my surroundings.
The walls were stone with one being iron bars. Only a hard bed which I lied on and a toilet was in here.

"Fuck" I groaned looking around, I heard the sound of footsteps and a smug looking man came in front of my door.

"Finally! Some room service! Can I get a bud light?" I asked, a smirk appeared on his face.

"And I'd like a holiday, it's never gonna happen sweetheart!" He replied cockily.
My hand inched to my black combat boot where my pocket knife was only to find it no longer there. I cursed and stood up to face him, he looked up and down and wet his lips slightly.
I threw a punch at him through the bars and caught him off guard. He held his noes as he toppled over,

"Have a nice trip down under? Was that enough if a holiday?" I asked smugly as he stood up. His red hair was ruffled as he pressed a tissue to his noes.

"Boss would like to see you" he said putting on a sick grin.

"I'm not going anywhere" I said turning around, big mistake. I heard a click and turned around to face a gun barrel.
"Okay okay! Jeez, so fucking pushy these days" I muttered as he guided me up the stairs.
He lead me to what I suppose was the attic but it was turned into an office.

"Thank you Xander" a voice gruffly said, he was sitting on the chair facing away from me.

"Turn around you fucking pussy!" I said, Xander kicked me so my knees buckled and I landed on the ground. The man chuckled,

"I can't believe you would remember dear old Alpha Daddy" he said facing me. He grew older last time I saw him, his black hair had streaks of silver in it. His eyes were cold and lifeless stones, they were deep and sullen.

"Oh I remember you!" I said smiling slightly,
"Where dear old mummy?"

"Dead because of you" he growled, Xander still had the gun behind my head and he pressed it closer to my skull.

"I'm pretty sure she just looked at your ugly face and died" I replied smoothly. He came around the front if the desk and crouched to my height.

"Aren't you a pretty girl? Such a beautiful child, she doesn't need her innocent" he whispered in my face, my eyes widened. It was those exact words he said to me when he raped me. I spat in his eyes, growling he pulled back and the gun pressed further into my head.

"Disgusting little brat!" He yelled,

"That's your name" I said, he growled at me before smiling like a idiot.

"Xander" he said sweetly,
"Take her to the torture room"

"Yes Alpha" Xander said, he forced me up and out of the room. He gripped my arm as I walked calmly through the house even though I was scared, I couldn't let him see my weaknesses.

"Where is everyone?" I asked looking around at the empty house. He seemed surprised at my question,

"They all left after the Luna died. The pack crumbled" he answered,

"I see" I muttered shrugging,
"Whoops"

"What do you mean 'whoops'?" He asked walking slowly.

"My finger slipped on the knife stabbing her" I said, he looked surprised.

"But she was your mother!"

"Correction, abusive mother" I said looking him in the eye.

"But you guys always looked so happy and loving" he said, I scoffed.