Chapter Fourteen

>>Angels POV<<
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed so loudly my throat was raw. I smashed a wall and went upstairs. I grabbed my blade and drew in across my skin. Blood drew and I didn't feel any pain. It was pleasurable, it made me feel alive.

"Angel!" A voice called from the door, it opened and I heard heavy footsteps come upstairs, they knocked on my door.

"I'm changing" I called back cleaning my blood and drawing my sleeve back down. I opened the door and wipe my face. An unknown man was standing there in a black suit and no hair.

"Hello, I am coming to collect you for the orphanage. I had fitting word that you came home early and I've come to pick you up, my name is Robert"

"Let me pack" I mumbled, Robert grabbed my upper arm.

"Your stuff will be collected later, come with me" he commanded pulling me out.

"Let me the fuck go!" I cried, I felt his cold hand grip my shoulder and push my roughly into a car.

20 minutes later I was standing in front of a orphanage, my old one too.

"Is that my Angel?" A voice cried, my head snapped up to an old lady standing in front of the steps. She rushed over and pulled me into a hug. Memories came into my mind of a cop bringing me here and getting hugged by Fran.

"Fran!" I cried hugging her back, I but my lip as I could feel my cuts rub against her.

"She put up a hell of a fight" Robert said running his hand where I bit him.

"Sorry Robert dear, I did warn you" Fran said guiding me in. She took me up to the top floor and lead me to my room which was at the end of the hallway.
The walls were a slight tinge of pink and a double bed sat in the corner. A desk sat opposite and a closet were the only other things in the room.

"I'll leave you to settle in" Fran said
Lunch at 12pm"

"Thanks Fran" I sighed looking out the window. She closed the door behind her, I brought my legs to my chest and cried.

((Tyson's POV))
"Thanks sir" I said to the principal, he nodded as I left and ran full speed to Angels house.

"ANGEL!" I cried but the front door was already open, I had a sick feeling in my stomach as I ran upstairs. Her bedroom door was open and there was nothing gone. I started pacing around.

'Where is she?' Jay groaned, I heard footsteps up the stairs and 2 men appeared in the doorway shocked to see me.

"Alpha" one said, the other followed as they bowed their heads.

"Where is she!" I demanded, one lifted his head.

"Who?"

"Your future Luna! Angel!" I growled in frustration. The other one spoke up,

"She went to the orphanage, we are here to collect her stuff"

"Why!"

"Her foster parents died" the first one said
"She is on 2 Sander lane"

"Thank you" I said dashing out.
I ran full speed to the orphanage and made it panting and sweaty. I opened the door and found a small administration office. To the left and right were doors and stairs was behind the desk.

"Hello my name is Alice, what can I do for you sir?" A lady asked,

"I'm a friend of Angels, can I see her?" I asked, the lady nodded.

"The last floor at the end of the hallway" she instructed as I ran upstairs. I found a door and heard crying coming from it. I gave a small knock and she stopped crying. I heard shuffling and a lock sliding off as she opened the door.

"Oh it's you, come to annoy me more?" She spat with as much venom as possible.

"I came to say sorry" I said, she sighed and let me in her small room.

"Well say it" she said sitting at the desk.

"I'm sorry, I truly didn't know" I said sitting on the bed, she scoffed.

"Of course you didn't know! No one knew anything about me" she said shuffling uncomfortably and pulling her jacket down.

"Are you okay? Is it hot or.."

"No I'm fine" she said quickly, I sighed as the door opened harshly and Justin stood there.

"Angel" he cried hugging her, he gave me a glare as Angel pulled away, he brushed the bangs out of her eyes.

'How DARE HE!' Jay cried in anger.

"Justin, I need the..."

"Say no more" he said glaring at me,
"You! Out!" He commanded. I growled and Angel step between us.

"He knows I do it, it's his choice if he wants to join us"

"No thank you" I said scrunching up my noes and walking out.
I needed Angel, I wish she could trust me.

>>Angel POV<<
We sat there, high as fuck.
I needed to let everything go! I heard a small knock I'm the door and Justin stashed the weed and chucked the butts out the window. I sprayed the deodorant and opened the door.
A small girl was standing there with her thumb in her mouth and dirty teddy in her other hand. She had chestnut brown hair done in a small ponytail and a dirty pink dress with white lace.

"Hi" she mumbled, I smiled and tried to ignore the drugs.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked sweetly,

"Ashley" she mumbled looking at me with big green eyes.
"Mother Fran told me to tell you dinner is ready"

"Thank you, I'll be down in a second" I patted her head and a small smile came on her lips.

"Well bye Justin" I said giving him a hug. He smiled and walked off, I grabbed Ashley's small hand.

"Let's go"
She smiled and lead me all the way downstairs.

"Through that door is the dinner room with the kitchen" she pointed to the left door,
"Over there is the lounge room"

"Let's go eat" I said as we walked into the dinning room.
Kids sat at the table laughing and playing around, Ashley ran to her friends and giving me a wave. I sat at the end away from everyone.
Knives and forks were placed next to plates as 3 other orphan same out carrying dishes of food out along with Fran.

"Lunch is ready" she called placing the dishes in front of us. It was trays of finger foods and soda. I poured myself a cup of raspberry soda and drunk it, ignoring the glares or the smell of nuggets and party pies.
I kept my head down and concealed my face with my black hair.

"Are you okay Angel?" Fran asked,

"Fine thank you"

"Still don't eat?" Fran asked, I nodded. She handed me a pie and patted my back. I sighed and ate the pie but still continued to drink.