Chapter Two

((Tyson's POV))
"Why don't you just fuck off and stick your heads up you asses!" Angel yelled at us walking off outside with Birdie at her heels, I slapped Sam in the back of the head.

"Why'd you do that?" I scowled,

"I was trying to make conversation" Sam mumbled. I sighed,

"Look, you two must be the new people" a random guy sat in front of me.
"Everyone keeps away from Angel and her group of friends. They are all bad news, rumours say they do drugs, sneak out and have sex. They're rebals, against the system so it's best if you leave Angel alone" he said before walking back off.

"Sam, don't you see? In her eyes, you can see her walls. She's hiding something and I need to know, as her mate...."

"As her mate, you need to go out there" Sam said dragging me out, everyone resumed their conversations as the bell went.

"Hi there" Hannah said as she swayed over,
"What do you have next?"

"Gym, and our guide is off somewhere" Sam said,

"I can help you with that" Hannah said,
"Follow me" and we walked to the gym.

>>Angels POV<<
Sam and I erupted in a fit of giggles. We were currently sitting at the back of gym smoking something that Justin gave us....

"Dude! Dude! Dude! Hold up, you know Tyson?" Birdie asked, I smiled and laughed.

"Yeah...."

"What if, and imagine it! What if he went to the moon?" Birdie asked. I gasped,

"He could plant a flag of us! And everyone would know it was us!"
We began laughing.

"Come on, only 20 minutes late" Birdie said as we stamped our butts out. We staggered over to the entry,

"Stay cool" I said grabbing a bottle of mouth wash. We cleaned our mouths and entered.

"Aahh! Angel, Birdie. How nice of you to finally join us"
I could heard Birdie holding in her giggles. I nudged her,

"Sorry sir" I said as a pink unicorn flew past.

"Sit over on the benches" the teacher instructed. We sat at the very back, Tyson sat ahead of us. I throw a paper ball his way,

"Do you know how to get to the moon?" I asked.

"Wha-? No" he said, I smiled

"Never mind, it was a conversation we had before"
Suddenly, Birdie leaned over the edge and spewed. I patted her back,

"There there Tweety" I murmured.

"Are you two..." Tyson lowered his voice, "high?"

"Maybe" I giggled, Tyson rolled his eyes but looked at me with concern.

"Turn away before I ripped those eyes out" I threatened as Birdie wiped her mouth.

"All better! Oh my god it's a muffin!" She said looking off into the distance.

"This is fucking bullshit" I muttered looking at these people running around. I can't go into one of those uniforms they make you wear, it'll reveal too much.

"So, uh, what does your parents do?" Tyson asked like he was testing the waters.

"Dads a doctor, mothers a teacher for grade 3" I replied grudgingly.

"Huh, my dad runs a big company and my mums a stay at home cook" Tyson said, this made me jealous. Jealous of the fact that he can go home to mum and dad.

"Do I care?" I snapped plugging in some black veil brides music. Tyson chewed the inside of his cheek, pondering. He looked mad but I ignored him.

"Bitch" he muttered, turning away. I confronted him,

"I'm sorry! I didn't hear you? Speak louder!" I said standing in front of him.

"I said bitch!" He said standing up, that's when I slapped him. Right across the cheek, he looked stunned.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that understand? I will not tolerate your fucking behaviour!" I said sitting on the other side if the benches.

((Tyson's POV))
I couldn't believe it!
Someone actually hit the Alpha?!
No one even dares to test me, I couldn't control this one. That made me want her more!

"Shut up!" I growled to my wolf.

'She's our mate, we need her! She's ours!'

"I wish she wasn't" I grumbled walking towards the couch with a red mark on my cheek.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Last session of the day, Art.
I learnt this is the ONLY class the Angel doesn't disrupt. As the teacher talked, she sat silently drawing something. Every time is try to look, she would cover it and glare at me.

"Get lost" Angel snapped quietly as everyone drew whatever we were supposed to.

"I have gotten lost, in your eyes" I said smiling. Her face showed no emotion,

'What the hell? I thought that she and I would be loving each other at the moment! Yet she's ignoring us!' My wolf growled.

"Show me what you are drawing" I commanded with my voice dripping with Alpha leadership.

"No" she said calmly. I scowled, how dare she ignore me!
I watched her hand glide over the paper. Then it stopped, she groaned and scrunched up the paper. Throwing it into the bin,

"Miss Hunter, we do not throw paper" the teacher, Mr Quinn said smiling. He was one of those 'cute' teachers with perfect red hair and the smile that'll knock anyone off their feet.

"Sorry sir" Angel said, the teacher picked up the paper and unfolded it. I could feel Angel tighten beside me.

"Well well! You will always surprise me Angel" he said placing the piece of paper on the board.
It was 2 hands joining in a grip, before anyone could register what it was Angel ripped it off the board.

"It's not good enough" she grumbled placing her boots on the desk and tucking the picture away.

"Yes it is, when will you see your talented" Mr Quinn said shaking his head.

"When I can live in the future!" Angel cried burring herself into her phone playing flappy bird.
I sighed, I need to crack this nut.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ty! How are you?" Sam asked after school, I watched Angel out of the corner of my eye. She hopped on a red and black mortar bike and started it up.

"Good....." I replied trailing off as I watched Angel do a wheels before riding off (most likely going over the speed limit).

"Dude, you just need to ask her" San said as we hopped into his silver tray back ute.

"Last time we did that she threatened to rip our throats out. She put a kid in a coma!" I argued as we drove off. That's when I saw Angel on her bike. She pulled over and was texting.

"Follow her?"

"Follow her" I confirmed as we drove a little behind her.
15 minutes later we arrived at a large house. It wasn't a mansion like our house in the woods but it was large enough.
A lady rushed out, her strawberry blonde hair ruffled out of her bun.

"Angel!" She cried hugging her, we saw them talk before she went inside after glaring at us.