Chapter Seventeen

>>Angels POV<<
He was one too?!
Tyson crawled off of me and carried me bridal style to the bed.

"What pack did you belong into?" He asked bringing me in, a wet patch was forming on his shirt from my face.

"My wolf lay dormant while I was abused but I think the River pack"

"I'm the future Alpha of the Red stone pack"
Alpha!

"I think you should reject me" I mumbled.

"Why would I do that?" Tyson said clearly offended, I looked him in the eyes,

"Tyson, I'm mentally unstable. I can't be a good Luna"

"No matter what, you are mine" he said, I felt a warmness spread through my heart.

"Come with me, we will go home" Tyson said, I stood up and put the gun and note back into the box. I quickly grabbed some bandages and wrapped my wrists,

"If Fran asks, I fell over" I said as I followed Tyson out. I lead him to a small park and halfway across the bridge.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Tyson asked. I nodded and my hand found Tyson's. I threw the box into the river and watched as I sunk to the bottom. We smiled as we walked to the woods that surrounded his house.

"Shift" Tyson said, we unchanged behind trees and shifted. Looking around, I saw the same tan wolf as before.

"It was you" I cried,

"You look amazing" Tyson said. I felt a blush creep in,
"I love the white patch, it's like you do have good in you"

"Ha-ha, race ya" I said dashing off. My feet moved with the wind as we raced to the pack house. Upon arrively, we shifted back and Tyson wrapped his arm around my waist. I cringed but relaxed, it was my mate not my father.

'I still can't believe you wanted to kill us both!' Dawn grumbled in my head. I sighed as we entered, I raced upstairs into the games room where Brody sat playing halo. I ruffled his hair and he paused the game,

"Angel! How are ya?"

"Shaken...."
Brody cut me off

"Not stirred"
I chuckled and sat next to him. Tyson came in and sat next to me practically pulling me into his lap.

"Tyson!" Brodsky smiled,
"I thought she hated you?"

"That was before she found out she was a wolf"

"HOLY CRUMB-BALL!" Brody yelled making us jump.
"Really?"
I nodded, he have me a high five.

"I heard some one say crumb-balls" Lucy said popping her head in. She glared at me and pointed at me.

"YOU are a disgrace! YOU slept with another man!"

"SHE is a wolf" Tyson said cutting her off. He pulled me into his lap, I shifted uncomfortably before melting into his body.

"HOLY CHICKEN BUTT!" Lucy screamed,
"Luna Angel, I'm so happy" she said hugging me.

"AND SHE almost kill...."
I tried slapping Tyson but he caught my wrist.

"I will rip out your balls and force fed you them so they go back down there" I growled as Lucy and Brody stared at me.
"Sorry, he likes to play jokes" I said.

"No it's..."
I shut him up with a kiss. It was a small one but he knew that was the first step.

"Take it outta here" Brody whined, Lucy just sighed