Chapter Thirteen

>>Angels POV<<
'I told you we should've kept to our mate!' Dawn yelled at me after Tyson stormed off.

'He doesn't need to know of our world! Where the fuck have you been all my life huh?! You can't show up on day and rule over me. Don't you know how it is out here! Don't you know our real parents are werewolves!' I yelled back at her as I gathered my stuff.

"I'll see you around Justin" I said walking out.

"Goodbye my sweet angel" he said smiling and giving me a hug. I felt dirty and I also felt a hangover tomorrow. I wondered back home and slowly entered my room. I ran to my toilet and began blowing chunks.
I hopped into the shower and scrubbed myself, is it bad I liked it?

"I'm such a whore!" I said to myself. I quickly got dressed into my PJ'S as my phone buzzed.

Go die slut
Who would text this to me?! It had no caller ID. I felt tears burn behind my eyes as my Facebook notifications came in through my laptop. I barely went on Facebook and I found out the reason why.
I cautiously looked and saw a bunch of posts. Some had photos of me and Tyson kissing at the party. Others had photoshopped photos of me and people.

'Soap 'em baby!'
'Dat ass!'
'Such a whore!'
'Lock your men up, she's coming'
'Want some action? ;)'
'Pothead'
'GO DIE!'
Comments after comments of this flashed in front of me. Tears flowed from my eyes as I saw photos of me and Justin lying in bed.
How'd they photo it?

"Why?" I chocked out after reading another slut comment. I stopped at the photo of me and Tyson kissing at the party.

'Such a man stealer! Me and Tyson were dating then the bitch herself came in and had sex with him! She's a whore that deserves to die'
Of course! Only Hannah would photo that. I typed up a comment,

'YOU spiked his drink and practically raped him. We all make mistakes when were drunk!'
I got a reply.

'U r drunk 🍺 all the time and you should die😲 you pull popping bitch💊 '

'LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL YOU LIAR!' I typed back before kicking the computer off the bed.

I felt all these emotions and I had only one way to release them. I went back into the bathroom and grabbed my razor. I put multiple cuts on my wrists and thighs. I felt numb as I cleaned the blood and took my anti-depression tablets. I cuddled back up into bed and for the first time in forever, I cried myself to sleep.

((Tyson's POV))
I got home and went straight to bed.
After a shower I started to feel mixed emotions. I knew this was my mates emotions, soon I'll be able to feel her pain.

'Shes sad' Jay whimpered, I sighed as I got into bed. I felt a wave of sadness and loneliness, I was depressed. Jay whimpered and returned back to the shadows. A couple of minutes later, it stopped.

"Oh Angel, why do you feel this way?" I mumbled to the shadows.
I swear I will personally rip Justin's head off!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Angel zoomed up on her motorbike and made her way behind the school.

"Angel wait!" I called, she snapped her head towards me and pulled her jacket down further.

"What do you want?" She snapped as I approached her.

"Man stealer!"

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

"You going to go fuck someone again?"

"Get your disease ridden pussy out of this school"
People called names out to Angel. I could tell she was on the verge of tears.

"Move your fat ass" she said swiftly dodging me and running around the back of the school. I groaned as Sam came beside me.

"What's up?"

"Last night I felt sad and like I was nothing. That was Angels emotions" I said,

"You need to go over to her place tonight and ask" Sam said as we began walking into the school.

"Maybe" I shrugged and tucked my hands into my jean pockets.
Angel was wearing the same as always. A black veil bride T-shirt, blue skinny jeans and her jacket.
"But I'm afraid of getting my balls ripped off"
Sam chuckled as we sat in Art class.

>>Angels POV<<
Have you ever felt so sad you're just numb?
No tears, no pity.
Just nothing, like you're an empty shell. That's what I felt when I got the text from someone.

'Hello Angel, this is Alice from the orphanage. We have revived word that Amanda and Hector have both died in a car crash. Please go home and gather your things, someone will be there to collect you at 3PM'
I dropped my phone and fell to my knees.

'I may not know them but I'm sorry' Dawn whimpered in my head.

"Alright Angel, go to art then go
home" I says to myself as I picked up my phone and tucked it in my jacket pocket.
I arrived in class and moved to the back. Tyson and Sam came in and of course they sat next to me.
I began drawing, I felt at peace with myself. Moving my pen across the paper is like moving a knife along someone's skin.

"You alright?" Tyson whispered as Mr Quinn talked about the flow of the pencil.

"Yes" I murmured back, that was a lie. Everything was a lie.

"Alright"
I looked at why I was drawing. It was a person on a dock with weights dragging her to the water.
On the weights, I wrote
'Live'
'Love'
'Death'
'Repeat'
I mentally scowled myself and ripped the paper.

'What happened to the picture we drew Tyson?' Dawn asked.

'Properly ripped it up'

'But...'
I cut off the connection.

"You okay Angel?" Tyson asked,

"Fuck off" I muttered.

"Touchy" Tyson mumbled, I glared at him.

"YOU'D BY TOUCHY IF YOU LIVED IN MY FUCKING LIFE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled at him, the whole class looked a me.
"FACE THE FRONT YOU CUNTS!"

"Angel!" Mr Quinn called.

"YOU CAN FUCK OFF TOO!" I yelled throwing a large book at the board and cracking it. I shattered the window and ran through it making sure it was broken. I didn't care my fists were bloody, I ran home.
My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was a text from Tyson.

'You okay?'
I just tucked my phone in my phone into my pocket and walked away.