Chapter Five

((Tyson's POV))
I decided to walk away from the conversation and entered the school. Sam was leaning against my locker, Angel's was across from mine and was spray painted black with multiple dents in it.

"Sam, I just learned Angel had killed someone!" I said quickly.
"Dude! I'm scared!"

"Calm your tits man!"

"How can I? She threatened to kill us and has done it in the past!" I said quickly, my eyes darted around looking for Angel.
Sam gripped my light blue V-neck shirt by the shoulders.

"Ty! Calm down dude! It's okay!" Sam said the bell rang through the school as everyone rushed in classes. When everyone was gone, I heard a familiar sound of high heels as Sam let my shirt go. I felt a small finger tap my broad shoulders.

"Hannah?" I asked turning around, there she stood, in a tye die crop top and short denim shorts with a daisy flower band. Her natural brown curls fell down her back.

"Hello Ty" she cooed,

"Excuse me" Sam mumbled and walking away from us. Hannah crept closer, my heat pounded in my chest. She walked 2 fingers up my chest.

"Why don't you....... Come over tonight?" She cooed leaning her cleavage against my chest.
She was suddenly ripped away by her hair and her head was slammed against a locker. A boot stepped on her back,

"Leave. him. alone!" Angel hissed as she stepped off Hannah's back. Hannah scrambled up and ran away sending me a flirty wink.
Angel's starting accept the feelings of the mating process.

>>Angels POV<<
The bell rang as I opened the schools doors. Everyone scattered, either getting to class or getting out of my way. Then, I saw the school slut flirting with Tyson.
I felt jealousy? No, I can't feel jealousy. He's not my boyfriend or friend.
I don't know what I felt but I could only see red as I marched over to them.

"Why don't you....... Come over tonight?" Hannah cooed. I grabbed her hair and bashed her head against a locker. I stepped on her back making sure my heel dug in.

"Leave. Him. Alone!" I hissed stepping of her. She scrambled off to class, Tyson looked at me in disgust.

"What the fuck Angel?" He yelled, I shrugged and smiled.

"No detentions" I gloated. Tyson grabbed my shoulders and I felt a slight tingly feeling in my arms. But it was only there for a second before it vanished.

"Why do you care who likes me?" He asked before smirking,
"Do you think we are friends?"

"Nope!" I cried kicking him between the legs and where the sun don't shine. He fell to his knees and groaned,
"We aren't friends, I just don't want you getting STD's" I said walking away from his body on the ground.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Miss Hunter!" The teacher her barked waking me up.

"I wasn't asleep!" I cried popping up from the position I was in. The class chuckled before I glared at them, they shut up after that.

"You need to learn about the French Revolution!" The teacher says sternly.

"Why? They're all dead anyway" I said putting a piece of gum in my mouth. The class again laughed as Tyson slapped my arm,

"Do that again, I DARE you!" I growled putting my feet up on the desk. I opened up the window, our classroom was on the first floor.

"Go to the office!"

"Can't, no detention until Monday. Gotta guide these two idiots around" I pointed to the Sam and Tyson beside me.