Chapter Three

>>Angels POV<<
I brought my leg over my baby mortar bike.
It was red with black flame decals that I loved. I heard the rumble of the bike and I felt at home.
Doing I wheely, I zoomed off down the street. My phone buzzed and I pulled over.
Last time I texted while driving, I had to pay 200 bucks.

'Slow down hot-stuff! ;)'
It was a text from Justin.

'Too hot for you'
I texted back before going on my way to my 'home'.
My 'mother' rushed out with her perfect features. The orphanage tried getting foster careers that didn't look like my real parents.

"Angel!" She called,

"Hi Amanda" I replied locking up my baby.

"When will you learn to call my mum?" She asked sweetly.

"When I don't associate that word with my past" I replied. I couldn't stay mad at these people, they took me in and loved me.
They even helped me out of my 'mute' stage. My first word that year was
'leave me to bloody hell alone' at my physiatrist because he was being annoying.

"Come on honey, how's school?" She asked rushing inside, I shrugged.

"Had to guide two idiots around" I said starting to walk inside. That's when I glared at the silver ute that followed me, just like I suspected. The two idiots followed me home.

"I'll be a second, I have some stalkers" I called walking over to the ute. I tapped on the window making them jump.
Sam put the window down,

"Uhhh, hi?" He said.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I asked calmly.

"Uhhh...." They rubbed the back of their necks. I kicked the door leaving a dent in it,

"Don't fucking mess with me again!" I yelled at them, "so help me! If I find one of you in my room at midnight I'll kick you so hard up the ass your eyes will pop out!"
I felt small hand touch my shoulder and gently pull be back.

"I'm so sorry sirs" Amanda said bowing her head. I stood in the background grumbling.
"I can pay for the dent to be removed. My daughter has an attitude"

"They stalked me to my house!" I yelled pointing at them.

"We are terribly sorry miss" Tyson said.
"We should go..."

"Would you like to come inside for a quick snack?" Amanda asked.

"Amanda!" I cried as the boys nodded.
"Ugh!" I cried walking of and slamming the door behind me.

((Tyson's POV))
We entered Angels house and it was quite large.

"I was about to go back work but then I saw Angel" the lady said, I think her name was Amanda.
"I have to go" she said turning to Angel who was slumped on the couch.

"Don't kill them Angel, or I will not buy those tickets for the music festival"

"Wha?!" Angel cried getting up and standing in front of her mother.

"No angel, we adopted you and this is our house so our rules. Be back later" Amanda said walking out. We were left in the house with a killer, great!

"Sooooo......" Sam started,
"You're adopted?"

"Yes, now butt out of my business" Angel replied walking the the kitchen. She tossed me a container filled of cookies.

"Now get out before I make more dents in you retarded car" she said flopping back down.

"It's not retarded" Sam muttered as we walked out.

"She's so mean! How's she supposed to be our new Luna?" Sam asked, my wolf growled.

"You will not speck about your future Luna like that" I growled before pinching the bridge of my noes, "I don't know! The moon goddess must hate me if she paired us off to her"
We drove off back into the woods where our pack house was which is only a 5 minute walk.

>>Angels POV<<
"Stupid son of a bitch!" I yelled after they left. I kicked the nearby wall,
"Now they know I'm bloody adopted!"
Tomorrow, everyone's gonna know Angel Hunter is adopted.
I stormed up into my room, which was the first door from the stairs.
My queen bed was against the window which held a large oak tree behind it.
My walks were creamy white and filled with posters.
A desk stood at one end and 2 doors at the other. One lead into a small walk in closet and the other was a bathroom.
I opened the window and swung myself onto the tree. Quickly, I jumped down and ran down the street knocking in Justin's door.

"Hey shortie!" Justin said opening the door. The strong smell of weed hit my noes,

"You need to spray the air" I said ducking under his arm and into the small home.

"I know, so what are you looking for?" He asked as I flopped onto the old leather couch.

"Smoke" I replied as Justin say next to me. He tossed me a packet and I lit it with my captain America lighter. Lighting the smoke, Justin flopped next to me and turned on the crappy TV.

"You know the newbies? Dipshit and sir grunt a-lot?" I asked, Justin nodded and chuckled at the names.

"They know I'm adopted"

"Why? What did they do Angel?" Justin said turning to me. He may be 4 years older then me but he was my big brother.

"The bloody stalkers followed me home, I put a dent in their car though" I said tapping my cigarette.

"Nice one. They are bloody snobs anyway" Justin said lighting his cigarette.
We just sat there in silence, it was peaceful until Justin interrupted the silence.

"Wanna beer?"

"Yes" I said as he got up and slapped my thigh.
"Ow!" I cried, he looked at me before understanding.

"Are you still doing..... That?" He asked.

"No" I scoffed,

"Take off your pants or roll them up" he said,

"No!" I yelled back at him. He sighed before dashing off to the kitchen. He returned with 2 bottled and handed one to me. I looked at my birds on my wrists.
If you look further down you can still see them, old and new.

"Ugh, this is the crappy beer" I said,

"Hey! Not everyone lives with a doctor" he said. We chuckled as we gulped the beautiful substance down.

~~I DO NOT ENCOURAGE THE ANYTHING IN THIS BOOK!!!!!
Please don't do these things!!
And please follow thomasbs !!~~