Chapter Four

((Tyson's POV))
"EEEEEEHHHH!!!" My little sister squeals rang in my ears. I winced,

"Shut up Lucy" I said putting my hand over her mouth. She didn't care, she just licked it making me pull away and wiping it on my shirt.

"I can't believe my big bro found a mate!" She said, her curly blonde hair hair bounced at every move.
"And on the first day too!"

"Look! I didn't come here to gossip, I can here for advice"

"What's up? Trouble in paradise?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"No.... Yes. She's a badass! A rebal! She disrespects teachers, swears at people and even put a kid in a coma! Plus she doesn't listen to me!" I complained, I could see the cogs turning in her head.

"Hummm, so she doesn't listen to you? Ignores her feelings for you?"

"Yes and yes. She slapped me today!" I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, you need to gain her trust. Seems like she's hiding something, show her you're no harm"

"That's it?"

"That's it, every girl deserves trust in her mate" Lucy said nudging me lightly.

"But the thing is she won't trust me" I said getting up and sighing.
"Thanks for trying to help"

"It's alright" Lucy replied as I walked out of her room. I heard the familiar bell signally food.
We trudged downstairs to meet Brody, my 20 year old brother.
There is 10 of us, the oldest is 25, all moved out except me, Lucy (whose 15) and Brody.
Sam also lives here with his family, I sat down next to Sam and Brody.

"Dinner is served" my mother called in her happy mood. She placed a couple of pizzas on the table all with different toppings. I licked my lips,

"Yum" Lucy said as we dug in. I couldn't help but let my mind wonder to Angel.
What was she doing at this moment?
What was she thinking?

>>Angels POV<<
"Please" my foster father, Hector, begged.

"No" I said refusing the pasta that was placed before me.

"At least have an apple" Amanda said, I sighed grabbing one from the fruit bowl. I took a bite and swallowed.

"Better" Amanda said happily,

"You're gonna die if you don't eat" Hector muttered,

"So?! I would rather be dead then sit here and be reminded of my past" I cried.

"Sweetie! He doesn't mean that" Amanda started but Hector beat her to it.

"What do I care if you die from starvation? Have you seen how skinny you look! You look like a zombie!"
That was the last straw. I threw my apple across the room narrowly missing his face.

"I don't fucking care any more! I fucking give up!" I yelled running upstairs. I ignored the cries from my 'parents' and the tears burning in the back of my eyes. Slamming my door, I rushed into my bathroom locking the door.
I pulled out my razor and pulled up my sleeve.
I only cut occasionally, the most recent one was 2 weeks ago. But I made another 5 in my wrist and cleaned the blood and tears. I pulled down my sleeve, wiped my makeup off and unlocked the door.

"Angel please...." Amanda said from the other side of the door. I changed into my long sleeved pjs which were red and hid everything.

"What?" I asked flopping on my bed. Amanda slowly opened the door and sat on the end of the bed where I couldn't see her.

"Did I every tell you the story about how I got you?" She asked after a while. I huffed but let her continue as tears fell silently down my cheeks.

"Well, it was stormy and I had a condition that didn't allow me to have kids. So, we went to the orphanage. They showed us all these lovely kids but in the back, we saw a 13 year old girl in the corner looking down. Hector tapped her shoulder, she didn't respond. So he brought her head up and saw a bruise covering half her face. We felt sorry for the little girl but they said she had an attitude. We didn't care, we loved her and her strength. It took her a while to trust us but she finally trusted us with some things. Do you know who that kid was?"

"Me" I said quietly,

"You" she confirmed, I turned the too half of my body to face her.

"We took you in and loved you. Hector and I can't lose you, please stay strong and eat" Amanda said.

"Alright" I said wiping my eyes as we came back downstairs. Hector gave me a hug,

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear making me shiver and remember my past. I pulled away but smiled,

"It should be me whose sorry"
We sat and enjoyed the rest of our dinner, even me.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;
I was in the forest, wearing nothing but my lacy bra and underwear. A cold wind made me shiver,

'Hello baby girl' a voice cooed from the distance.

'No, no! Leave me alone!' I cried running off. Turning around, I saw a black shadow engulf everything. I kept running, jumping over trees and rocks. That's when I felt a hand wrap around my arm pulling me back. Another grabbed my foot and another wrapped itself around my waist.

'Please! Let me go!' I whimpered as the shadow started to catch up to me. I closed my eyes, awaiting the impact
but when I opened them I was awake in my bed. My palms were sweaty and my breath was fast. I breathed deeply and controlled my racing heart.

"Shit!" I murmured,
"Fucking nightmares!" I cried getting up and opening the door. I went downstairs and grabbed a cup. I turned around from grabbing the cup and squealed, dropping the cup. Amanda was standing behind me,

"I'm sorry dear!" Amanda said quickly as I cleaned up the cup.

"It's alright, I'm sorry if I woke you" I said opening the bin, Amanda shrugged.

"You didn't wake me, but are you okay?" She asked. I closed the bin,

"I'm alright, just nightmares" I replied grabbing another cup.
"Wanna cup of tea?"

"Sure" Amanda said as I popped some peppermint tea bags in the cups.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"You look like crap" Birdie commented when I arrived at school.

"Gee, thanks" I said following Birdie to the back of the gym.

"Hey shortie! Tweety!" Justin called as we 'rounded the corner. He tossed us a packet of smokes.

"Why is the name Tweety still a thing?" Birdie mumbled as we put the cigarettes in our mouths and lit them up.

((Tyson's POV))
My breath was heavy as I ran through the woods, I jumped over a log and skidded to a halt.
I had the same blonde fur as my hair and my hazel eyes looked bright and happy.
I quickly shifted into my human form, my human form had shorts on. I changed into my clothes and exited the forest.
Standing there smoking was my mate with her friends. Their backs were facing me, I ducked behind a bush and listened.

'This is wrong....' Jay started.

"So I had 2 fucking stalkers come to my house last night" Angel started.

"Who?" Another boy asked,

"The new people, thing one and thing two. I swear I'll kill them next time I see them at my house"

"Easy Angel, they aren't going to see you again" a boy said, he looked 20 with his brown hair and broad shoulders. Shadow growled as he placed a hand on my mates shoulder.

"Your right Justin, because they know I'll put them in a coma just like Jacob. By the way, is that kid dead yet?" She asked like it was a normal thing.

"No, just about there though" a girl pipped up.

"Fuck! If he dies, there's another murder on my hands!" Angel groaned stamping on her cigarette. I gulped, what was the other murder?
I suddenly got scared of my mate, like she'll kill me.
Why does the moon goddess hate me???