Chapter Seven

>>Angels POV<<
After walking off from Tyson, I went to the back of the school passing Hannah

"Cutter!" She called, my mind raced before it calmed down realising it was just a name.

"Fake!" I yelled back flipping her off. I walked to the back and leaned against the wall.
Pulling out the weed, I looked around for someone.

"Friday, finally!" I muttered lighting it up. I tucked the rest away and breathed in the sweet taste of the dope.
5 minutes later I heard the sound of boots. Stepping on my butt, I raised an eyebrow. Only I wear boots.....

"Freeze!" A police man came around the corner pointing a gun at me.

"Come on, put you toys away" I said but slowly raised my hands anyway.

"We had a top off that you were..." I didn't hear the end of it as I ran around the other side. I could hear his boots running behind me but I had practice running away from adults.
I pulled a trash can over making it's contents spill out as I ran to the front where a cop car was parked. Someone grabbed me making me stop, he slammed me against the bonnet, put cuffs on me and pulled out the drugs putting it in his pocket.

"It's 4:20 somewhere" I said. He lead me to the open car door, I put my feet up against it and pushed. Too he'll I'm going in those things again.

"You have the right to remain silent..."

"Too he'll with that you fucking cunt!" I cried spitting in his eye. He let me go and I ran. A pain shot through my leg, they pulled a fucking taser on me!

"No fair" I mumbled. Another police man, the one who chased me, picked me up and threw me into the car. I could see everyone staring at me from the gym.
I tried to break the windows,

"Fuck off!" I cried as the police men drive me away.

"How old are you sweetie?" A man asked.

"Don't call me Sweetie, I'm 16"

"Isn't that too young to be doing drugs?" The other man asked, I think his name tag said Phil. I don't know, I was being pushed by him.

"Yeah, but live in my world and you'll know why" I spat. The car rude was quiet as they drove me to juvenile detention.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Hey Devil!"
"It's been so long!"
"How have you been?"
"Devil, did you talk to my sister yet?"
People called from their cells as a security guard took me along the hall. Most where teenagers, only a couple were 20.

"Caleb! What's up bro!" I called to a kid in a cell. He shrugged,

"Meh" he said as the guard pushed me into a cell.

"Play nice" I complained taking off the cuffs. The guard eyed me,

"How'd you take them off?"

"I don't reveal my magic tricks" I said putting the cuffs in my pocket.

"Mark! It's been FOR-EVER!" I said to a guard, he smiled and nodded my way.
"Alright right talk later!"

"Hello?" A small voice called from the beds. I turned and saw a girl with auburn coloured hair, tanned skin and brown eyes like poop. She wore an orange jumpsuit which made her look like an Oompa-Loompa.

"Hi, I'm Angel. But people call me Devil around here" I said,

"Luna, I'm in for drink driving. I'm 17!" She said playing with her hair.

"Drugs at school, I've been here many times before though" I said,
"Stephanie? Is that you?" I called to a guard, she gave me a wave.

"Oh, how many?" Luna asked.

"Uhh.... Killing someone, drugs, stealing, stealing again, putting a kid in a coma and now drugs again" I said counting them on my fingers.

"First time, unless you count visiting my brother"

"Cool" I said, I just leaned against the bars as she sat them playing with her thumbs. The heavy door at the end of the hall opened and a voice was heard.

"Cell 100" he said, I heard footsteps and Tyson appeared in front of me. I groaned,

"Do you want to come out?" He asked smiling,

"No" I said. He opened my cell door, grabbed my wrist and yanked me out.

"Too bad, I already payed" he said guiding me out.

"Bye Devil!"
"See you next time!"
"Nice catch you have there!"
"Later!"
"See ya Devil!"
I gave them a wave as Tyson pulled me out.

"How do they know you?" Tyson asked,

"Told you I'm famous here. No one messes with me" I said tucking my hands in my pockets and walking up to the collecting booth.

"Pocket knife, money and gum" the lady said handing my stuff.

"Can I have my drugs back now?" I asked sweetly. The lady smiled,

"Between you and me, I believe the police men are gonna smoke it"

"Same, tell them to have fun" I called walking out. Tyson looked at me I was crazy.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Did you wanna go to your house or back to school?" Tyson asked as we drove in his red Porsche.

"School, Hector and Amanda do not need to know of this" I said looking outside.

"So, why are you adopted?"

"Nothing" I said avoiding the topic. Tyson just shrugged and pulled into a car park. The lunch bell rang,

"You still going to the bonfire?"

"Free beer, no adults and smokes? Of course I'm going" I said getting out.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Angel, what are you drawing today?" Mr Quinn asked leaning over my shoulder.
It's no use hiding my drawings from him, he always finds them. I handed the paper over to the teacher.

"Well done Angel! This! This is art!" He said putting it on the board. I slammed my face on the desk and groaning. It was a picture of a wolf and a girl leaning their foreheads together.

"Hey, Angel?" Tyson asked,

"What?" I groaned.

"Can I have that?" He asked.

"Whatever" I muttered as Tyson pulled the paper off the board.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" Tyson asked.

"Sure, I'm going to be drinking anyway" I said propping my feet on the desk. I saw Tyson smile,

"Angel, Tyson" the teacher said smiling,
"Save the flirty for after school"

"Save the smart ass comments for later" I said, Mr Quinn just smiled and shook his head.