Chapter Twenty

((Tyson's POV))
"Yes, father" the boy confirmed.
"My name is Xander, I'll take you to Alpha Percy"
I gave him a small nod as he lead me upstairs.

"Hello Alpha Tyson" Percy said as I sat down trying to look calm.

"Future Alpha" I reminded him, he just brushed his hand to the side.

'Thats the hand that hit Angel' Jay hissed. I shook him from my mind and grinned.

"So what business do we have?" Percy asked, I needed to get onto his good side to sneak Angel out.

"Well uhh, people- people say you have a girl that you don't want"
Xander gave me the thumbs up as I continued.
"I'm willing to buy this girl in order for her to be our slave"
Bile rose in my throat as I imagined Angel as a slave.

"I have one girl but she's special" he said, I tossed him a bag full of money,
"Not anymore" he said smiling. I followed him downstairs into a room filled with torture objects. I couldn't take it anymore as I heard Angel wimper, I punched Percy in the face.

>>Angels POV<<
I heard my father enter again and I couldn't help but whimper a bit. Through the darkness, I saw another figure which just punched Percy. Xander flipped the lights on to reveal Tyson standing there as my father stumbled.

"What the hell dude?" He cried,

"Tyson!" I called out. Percy's eyes darted to me then Tyson.

"You know her?!" He cried, I could see the vein in his neck popping.

"Yes" Tyson kicked his feet from under my father.
"She's my mate"
Tyson grabbed a rope and strangled Percy until he fell limp on the ground. I saw Xander stare at his hand which held a scar. The scar glowed then disappeared, he was free from the Blood Hold.

"Thank you!" He cried hugging Tyson and running out to live his life.

"Good on him" I said smiling, Tyson walked over and saw
The state I was in. He growled as he untied me,

"Easy Tyson, I'm used to this" I said shrugging as we began walking home.

"That's the point! You're not suppose to be used to that" he said, out of the corner of my eye I saw movement. Then a large, red wolf came out. He bowed his head in surrender.

"It's Xander" I said, the wolf nodded.

"I.... I don't have a pack and I don't want to be a rogue" he said.

"You can join us" Tyson said startling me. The wolf looked at him with hope in his eyes and all Tyson did was nod.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"For fucks same woman!" I cried as the pack doctor, Racheal, put cream on my burn.
"It can bloody heal itself! It always have!"

"I'm sorry Luna" she said dabbing more of the sickly green cream on me making me hiss in pain.

"Your right Alpha, she does have a lovely vocabulary" Rachael commented making him smirk.
"I'm going to have too stitch up your cut.."

"No! I will do it, I don't trust people with my skin" I said sitting up.
"I've done it plenty of times" I said as she handed the needle and thread to me. I stitched up my wind in record time and Rachael looked at me with surprise in her eyes.

"How'd you do that?" She asked,

"Like I said, I've done it plenty of times" I said shrugging and standing up. I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the garage where my mortar bike was.

"Where are you going?" Tyson called from the steps as I opened the door.

"Home" I said putting air quotes around it.

"But..... This is your home"

Short and sweet!
Sorry for short chapter, I'm working in it though!