Chapter Fifteen

.

>>Angels POV<<
It was morning time when I received a knock on my door.
I grunted as I slipped my jacket on, Tyson entered the room.

"What do you want?" I demanded,

"I want to take you to school" he said.

"No" I said,

"You have no choice" he said. Next thing I know, I was thrown over his shoulder and dragging downstairs.

'Good angle on the butt' Dawn purred. I started to hit his back and squirm.

"You are not getting out of my grasp that easy" Tyson said, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Put me down before I fucking beat you do hard!"

"Language!" A girl snapped as we walked past, she looked about 14. I have her the finger as Tyson went out the front door. He dumped me in the front seat and locked the doors.

"Yay" I said sarcastically.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
At school I didn't pay attention through out the whole day. By the end of it, I was tempted to rip everyone's head off.

'Please can we go for a run?!' Dawn begged
'You will love how we look'

'FINE! Only if you leave me alone for a week!' I said.

'Deal, now get to the forest'

I rolled my eyes. I jogged to the forest and made sure I was hidden. I changed, it was horrible! This was the first time I ever shifted.
My bones snapped as the reajusted themselves, fur grew over my body. Pain flowed through my inside but I didn't yelp or scream. I just cringed, I was used to pain.
Before I knew it I was on all fours and had my wolf senses.

'Look into the river' Dawn purred. I followed her commanded and looked at myself. I gasped, I was a fully black wolf with blue eyes and a white patch over my eye.
I got the urge to run and I did.
Running through the forest at full speed jumping over logs and rocks. Ducking under branches and enjoying the wind in my fur.

'FREEDOM!' Dawn yelled in my head, I howled in response. There I smelt my mates smell, my eyes widened. I had to avoided him at all cost.
I ran the opposite way and shifted when I was at my clothes. I slipped them on quickly and ran out.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Angel?" Fran asked poking her head in my room.

"Yeah" I sighed throwing a paper aeroplane around.

"How's life?" She asked sitting on my bed.

"Horrible" I muttered, the door creaked and a small head popped in.

"Sorry mother Fran" she murmured.

"It's okay Ashley"
She came on the bed with us and sat in my lap. My muscles tightened at the contacted but I relaxed.

"Why don't you tell Angel how you got here?" Fran asked Ashley. She nodded shyly and fiddled with her bear.

"When I was 5, my parents disappeared. I was taken here with only my white night gown and a teddy bear named Andy. I don't know where my parents are but we are trying to find them, right Mother Fran?" She asked with hope in her eyes.

"Yes sweet heart" Fran said smiling,

"What's your story?" Ashley asked me. I rested my chin on her head and sighed.

"Well my parents disappeared too so I was brought here and then adopted. But my foster parents disappeared too so here I am"

"Woah, I'm sorry" she said snuggling into my chest. I gave her a hug,

"Come on Ashley, story time is beginning soon downstairs get everyone else" Fran said, Ashley hopped off my lap and dashed away.

"They are never coming back are they?" I asked,

"No, they died by a robber" Fran answered.
"Wanna come down for a story?"
I nodded my head and followed her downstairs.
In the lounge room there was a couple of squishy chairs with a large TV over a fire place. The fire place was alight with dancing flames and the orphans have crammed onto the chairs.
Fran kneeled in front of the fire as I stayed in the corners.

"So tonight we are going to talk about a small wolf.." Fran started looking at me. It clicked, she's a werewolf and she knew I as one too.

'Why didn't we sense it?'
I hid in the shadows and watched from afar.

"This little wolf had a very rude family. They would say very bad things about everyone and her. The Moon Goddess saw the little wolfs pain..."

"Why was she in pain?" A child asked.

"Her family were mean and said that she was annoying like you Jake" Fran teased. She continued,

"The Moon Goddess told her parents off for being so rude and the little wolf was sent away. She found a new family that loved her and they lived happily ever after"

"If only you knew the whole story" I muttered,

"Why doesn't Angel tell a story?" A voice piped up, Ashley pointed to me.

"Didn't even she her there?"
"Has anyone spoken to her?"
"What's with her style?"
"I like that name"
People talked as u slowly kneeled next to Fran and looked at my hands. She shuffled over to the side and watched.

"Uhh.... Well, one day a wolf was roaming around the forest area when she caught a sent. It smelled like the forest after rain or a sweet shop. It was lovely so she followed it into a clearing. Perched on a rock was a large brown wolf, the wolf thought this is her mate...."

"What colour is she?" Someone asked, I looked up and saw everyone was in awe.

"Any colour, blue purple pink, whatever you want" I answered

"The large wolf met her at the base of the rock and they nuzzled each other in love. But a cage fell on top of the brown wolf. A pack of poachers came from the bushes, the wolf growled protecting her mate. The brown wolf told her to run but she refused and guarded her loved one. She felt a pain go through her heart, on of the hunters had shot her. The brown wolf broke free of the cage and growled, the hunters scattered away. As the life slowly bled out if the wolf, the brown wolf howled in sadness. The Moon Goddess heard the cry and using love and the moons light, she saved the poor wolf's life" I finished my story and saw everyone smiling.

"That was beautiful"Fran said sending me a wink.
Soon, after hot chocolate, everyone trudged upstairs to sleep.
I looked out it the window and sighed, tomorrow is the blood moon and tomorrow is when my blood will be shed.