Chapter Six

((Tyson's POV))
I ran my fingers through my hair, the only people who know of my mate is me, Lucy and Sam.

"Let's organise a bonfire" I mind linked Sam.

"When?" He replied back.

"Tomorrow" I said.

"Why?"

"Random..." I started.

"Angel?"

"Angel" I confirmed before walking back into the forest. As soon as I was hidden from everyone, I shifted into wolf form.

"Freedom!" Jay sighed in my head. I smiled (as best I could with my form) and ran off. I was cut off by a large chocolate brown wolf.

"Brody" I mind linked him.

"Heard your throwing a party" He replied,

"I'll talk later"
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"Talk little bro" Brody instructed, we was in his room.
He had pictures of sexy girls on his walls that made me feel uncomfortable. His mate died ages ago, he's not worried. He says he can win any girl with his dark brown hair and green eyes.

"Well, I found my mate...."

"Niiiice! A new Luna! Don't know why dad choose you instead of anyone else to be Alpha"

"Because dad was the youngest and so was his dad. It's the tradition to choose the youngest son to be alpha" I explained before shacking my head,
"Back to the point! She's a physco! She has killed someone, put someone in a coma and bashed a girl! What do I do?"

"Did the girl deserve it...." He started.

"No!" I cried,

"So how'd you bribe your mate into this?" Brody asked easing an eyebrow.

"Free beer"

"Niice! We should meet up, wonder if she likes COD..."

"Calm down! We need to organise a bonfire first" I said sitting on his bed, he followed.

"All you need is wood. Gasoline, beer and babes!" Brody said with a smile.

"You organise it, I'll invite people"

"On it! Don't forget the babes!" Brody said with a wink, I have him a little shove and walked out while he laughed.

>>Angel's POV<<
"Amanda!" I called as she walked in the door.

"Yes?"

"Can I go to Tyson's place tomorrow night for a Bonfire?" I asked in my sweet voice.

"Will you stay there the whole night?"

"Maybe, I won't do anything because they're all idiots but I might be home late" I said giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, as long as you don't wake us up at midnight"

"I promise!" I said smiling as I popped some skittles in my mouth.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I was in another forest just in my bra and underwear again.

'Worthless piece of shit!' A voice screamed,
'You deserve what you get'
I started to run, run far away. Jumping over logs and ducking under branches. I felt a stabbing pain in my thigh, looking down I had a large slash in my leg. I fell to the ground.

'Slut' the voice called out. Another slash appeared on my other thigh.

'Should've left you in the bush!'
A slash appeared on my wrist. I screamed in pain, still on the ground.