Chapter Ten

::-Justin's POV-::
Angel lied there next to me, I just wanted to kiss her and....

"No Justin! Get rid of those dirty thought!" I said to myself. Angels breath rose and fell quietly like she was half asleep.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" I asked tapping her forehead.

"Just thinking about last night, I went to Tyson's bonfire"
Tyson! I wanted to rip his head off if he gets anywhere near angel!

"Oh? And what happened?" I asked trying to be calm.

"Nothing..." She said biting her bottom lip.

'I can't wait to bit that myself.... For fucks sake! Stop it!'

"Come on! You can tell me" I said nudging her lightly.

>>Angels POV<<

"Come on! You can tell me" Justin said nudging me.

"I kissed Tyson, now it's going to be awkward on Monday"
I felt Justin's muscles tighten under his pale skin.

"What!?" He asked quietly trying to remain calm. I got off him and backed away. He has anger issues that you want to stay away from.

"Justin, it was an accident! I was drunk and..." I tried but Justin grabbed my upper arm hard.
"Ow! Justin your hurting me!"

"You will never go near that thing while I'm around!" He growled dragging me off.

"I can see whoever I want!"
Me and my temper.
Justin stared at me and I aware I saw a flash of red in his eyes before he turned away.

"You can't!" He said quietly, "YOU'RE MINE!"

"Justin, let me go!" I said,
WHACK!
Justin's hand ran across my cheek making me fall down. Tears burned in my eyes, he slapped me!
Memories came back of my past.

"Angel, I'm sorry" Justin said crouching down to my height on the ground.
"Please, you know me with my anger" his hand slithered under my chin and lifted me up to see him.

"Justin, you know my past..." I said quietly getting up.
"Please...... Don't" I said running out. His cries could be heard outside.

'Just run! Run! RUN!' My mind screamed at me. I ran to the woods and just ran.

'Remember when...'
'It hurt so much'
'When he did that!'
'I wanted to die'
'He didn't stop, they didn't stop'

Little flashes of my past ran through my mind but I pushed them aside and ran. I finally collapsed from extortion somewhere. I slowly pulled myself against a tree and let a couple of tears fall down my face.

'I can't show weakness! I can't show weakness! I can't show weakness!' My mind chanted, I heard a twig snap. Shooting my head up, I saw nothing but trees. I pulled my pocket knife out of my boot and pointed it at the noise.
A wolf came out of the shadows, I rolled my eyes. It was the same one that stalked me the other day.

"Take one more step and I skin you alive" I growled wiping my face. The wolf just sat down and tilted it's head in a cute manner.

"For a big bad wolf, your pretty stupid" I said, it inched closer to me until I could touch it. I put my pocket knife down, it grabbed it with it's teeth and threw it across to a tree.
I held my hand out and it leaned in eagerly.

"I'm gonna call you...... Jimmy" I said smiling. I scratched behind the ear and it licked my face, right where Justin slapped me. Every time I touched it or it touched me, I felt sparks shot from where it touched.

"That's nothing, I just fell over" I said smiling, I have gotten used to telling lies over the years. The wolf looked at me with sad eyes when we heard a low growl. He went into battle position and guarded me while looking around. I tried to find my knife but that mutt threw it away.

"Fuck!" I cursed, I felt a huge body fly past me. It came from behind and it's teeth were so close to me I could feel it's hot breath. I dodged and it landed in front of us, Jimmy growled.
The wolf had dirty orange fur with blood and dirt stuck to it.

"Fuck off!" I yelled, the wolf pounced on Jimmy snapping his teeth. I got knocked away to the side, groaning I heard a whimper.

"Jimmy!" I yelled as the other wolf bit his shoulder. Jimmy crashed down, the other wolf came for me. I shook my head out of the daydream I was in and ran. The wolf followed me, I could hear it's snarls and paws hitting the forest floor.
A sharp pain exploded from my ankle and I fell to the ground. The wolf but my ankle, it was on top of me growling. I spat in it's face,
Me and my temper.
The wolf raised a paw and swiped cutting my cheek.

"Leave me ALONE!" I screamed bringing my knee up into it's balls.
The wolf whimpered, then growled but ran away.
My eyes slowly became heavy, I was engulfed in darkness and away from the world.

((Tyson's POV))
The rogue animal bit me, I collapsed.

'Must protect mate' Jay whimpered, 'wait! Where is she?'
Shadow was right, where is she?
I stood up and wobbled but found my footing.

"Leave me ALONE!" Angel cried, I followed the sound and found her lying on the ground passed out. A large bite mark was on her left ankle an blood oozed out.

"Stay with me! Come on Baby!" I said shifting into human form where I had boxers on. Angel groaned,

"Come on" I grunted lifting her up,
"Fat ass" I added earning another groan in response. I chuckled and carried her to my pack house, I know she didn't want to go to her house so I took her to the next best thing.

"Stay away from the light" I mumbled to Angel. She is loosing a lot of blood.

'Sam! Get the pack doctor, Rachel' I mind linked.

'Why? Are you hurt?' He replied almost instantly.

'Its angel...'

'Say no more'
I could always rely on him. I arrived on the front steps when Sam opened the door. He moved out of the way as I carried Angel into my room. A girl with Amber eyes and red hair in a bun rushed in.

"Rachel, this is my mate Angel" I said stepping away as she got to work.

"The Luna" she said,

"Just call her Angel, she doesn't know of this world"
Rachel nodded in understanding,

"Now scoot!" She cried sending me out. I sighed as the door closed,

"Is she alright?" Sam asked.

"She should be in the care of Rachel" I said, Rachel is a good and caring lady that can cure anything.
I just hope Angel is okay.

>>Angles POV<<
"For fuck sakes stop poking me!" I yelled opening my eyes. Tyson was sitting on the edge of my bed smiling and poking my cheek.

"Glad to see your awake" he said,

"Where'd you find me? I was in the woods before, did you stalk me again?" I asked.

"No, I walk in the woods sometimes and it found you" he said. I groaned, a throbbing pain was in my ankle. Looking at it, it was bandaged up.

"What the fuck?" I asked Tyson.

"You were attacked by a rogue..... Rogue wolf" he added quickly.

"Nice" I muttered,
"When can I walk on it?"

"Uhh, tomorrow. Your painkillers are there, you just rest. I'll take you to your house tomorrow morning" Tyson said, he passed me my phone and I texted Amanda.

"I'll see you later" Tyson said walking out leaving me in silence.
I sighed, and closed my eyes.
That's when I heard a voice I never thought I'd hear again.
The voice that disappeared for 10 years.
The voice that scampered away when the abuse started.

'Hello' it cooed.
My wolf has finally been released.

~~😱 OH MY GOD!
Plot twist! *evil smirk*~~