Halloween

I wake to something thrashing about next to me. A heavy arm pushes into my shoulder and my eyes fling open. The morning light is pouring brightly into Jamie's room. I turn my head to see Jamie in a crumpled ball next to me, mumbling loudly words I can't make out and he's twisting around. Holy shit, is he having a nightmare? I sit up quickly, trying to put my hand on him to wake him but suddenly he screams "NO!" and his eyes fling open. He stares across the room, panting and sweating. "Jamie. Jamie it's okay." I touch his arm and he immediately grabs my hand, holding it tightly. "It's okay, you're okay." I whisper, staring at him. He closes his eyes for a moment and then slowly opens them again, pulling me down next to him so we're spooning. He's still sweaty and panting as he wraps his arm around me, his lips on my neck. "Jamie, what was that?" I whisper but he doesn't answer, only hugs me tighter. Okay, he doesn't want to talk about it. Shocker. I sigh and put my arm on his. He kisses my neck and we drift back to sleep.

     When I wake again Jamie is sitting up in bed on his laptop. The sun is even brighter now, I wonder what time it is. "Good morning beautiful." Jamie coos at me, closing his laptop. I smile at him and then he's pulling me into his lap, my back against his chest he moves my hair from my neck and softy kisses. "Happy Halloween." he whispers, mischief in his voice. I smile, closing my eyes suddenly remembering his fit earlier. Was that a dream? Jamie is kissing up and down my neck, distracting me. "You are a beautiful sight to wake up to." he whispers, kissing my earlobe. "Wait." I try to protest. He feels so good. "No waiting here." he says, moving my hair from the other side so he can make the same pattern of kisses. I moan softly. "Wait..." I whisper and he nips at my earlobe but stops. "What, hmm? What is it?" he asks, licking my earlobe now. Oh god. What...what was I saying? "Out with it then." he says, his hands rubbing up my thighs. The nightmare. "Earlier...this morning." I stop his hands with my own and I can hear him sigh. "It doesn't happen often. I don't want to talk about it, not now." he answers before kissing my neck and then lifting me off of him. He sits me on the bed and scrambles off of it. I am drooling, watching him shirtless as he saunters around the room. "Hey!" I yell to his back. What is he even doing. He slowly turns to me, his eyes sparking. 

     "Why are you yelling?" he scowls playfully, his lips curling. I giggle. Yay, fun Jamie. I grab a pillow and toss it at him but he dodges it smoothly. "Are you throwing things at me now Jessica?" he asks, picking up the pillow. I bite my lower lip and grab another pillow. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." he raises an eyebrow at me. I throw it anyway, but of course he dodges that one too. "Oh, you bad girl." he growls and then he's on top of me. Tickling me. Yes, he's tickling me. "Jamie! Stop!" I gasp for breath as his fingers poke my sides and under my arms. He's laughing loudly, straddling me, keeping me under him. "This is what happens when you throw pillows at me Jessica. You have to pay the price." he says, moving his hands around my body. It's too much. I'm laughing so hard my ribs hurt. "Jamie." I pant, trying to stop him but he's too strong and fast. "You are perfect." he says, swiftly rolling over so I'm straddling him now. He holds onto my hips, looking up at me. I cross my arms, glaring at him as I try to catch my breath. "I could just eat you up." he smiles, sitting up and forcing his lips on mine. I can't resist. We are all hands and mouths now, moaning, grabbing at skin and hair wherever we can. And before I know what's happening his pants are off, my panties are gone and I'm sinking down on top of him. "Oh, Jessica. I could get lost in you every day." he pants, guiding my hips up and down. I tilt my head back, relishing him. He moves me, slow and steady. I listen to his panting, he's so fucking hot. Oh this man. I move my head back so I can look at him. His eyes are closed, his mouth loose and agape as I move on top of him. Mmm, I want to make him come. He lifts me and I slam down against him. He moans loudly. "Jess, fuck Jess." he pants as I do it again. "I'll come.." he breaths, opening his eyes to me. "Good." I breath down at him and slam into him again. He moans, his eyes on fire and then moves, quick and smooth so he's on top now. He moves slow, pulling almost completely out and then slowly sinking back into me. "Oh Jamie!" I call out loudly, the sensation is wild. "Yes baby." he pants, moving a little faster. "You like this?" He breaths, doing it again, even slower. Oh it's driving me crazy. "Jamie, please..." I pant and once more he does it before picking up the pace. "Come for me Jessica, give yourself to me." he pants and I'm in paradise all over again, falling down around him. "Jessica!" he calls out my name, exploding inside of me. He pants, keeping himself propped above me. He kisses me lightly and then pulls out, laying down next to me. "Let's stay in bed all day." he says sweetly, pulling me into his arms and rubbing his nose against my cheek. "Oh, that sounds nice." I giggle.