It's All a Success

Jamie pulls me into his room, closing the door and pushing me against it. "You were remarkable today." he pants, his hand on the side of my face. His eyes search mine. "I just gave out notes." I pant back, shrugging. "It's more than any other assistant. You are always so full of surprises." he says, his thumb rubbing against my cheek. He slowly kisses my lips and once again I'm lost in him. My hands move to his hair and he moans. I tighten my grip, pulling only slightly. "Oh, Jess." he growls and picks me up. "Wrap your legs around me baby." he pants and I do as I'm told. He lifts me across the room. I expect him to take me to the bed but he carries me into his closet. "What?" I giggle, kissing his lips. "I had a dream about taking you in here last night." Jamie says, his eyes sparking. He puts me down in front of the ottoman. "Take off your pants." he tells me and I do as he says, panting. He's always full of surprises too. I stand in my underwear in front of him. He slowly slips out of his suit jacket, standing in his white button up and dark tie. Oh my. 

     He takes a step forward and slowly slips my blazer off. My skin tingles as his finger tips brush along my arms. "You really do look quite fetching." he says, eyes on fire. "And you." I say back and he smirks. He slowly unties the knot of his tie and slides it around his neck, looking at me menacingly. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. "Oh, what do you want me to do with this?" he asks softly. I blush. "Should I blind fold you? Or tie your wrists?" he whispers heavily and I moan again. "Okay baby, wrists it is." he says and I am already pushing my wrists together, lifting them up to him. "So eager baby." he smirks and ties the tie around them, quickly and skillfully. "Now, these." he slowly moves his hands to my underwear and slips them down my legs. His hands slowly move back up the insides of my legs. I moan again as he reaches my inner thighs. He rubs soft and fast, his fingers walking up between my legs. His fingers lightly tease my clitoris, my bound hands pressing against his back to keep me steady. "Oh baby." he whispers kissing my stomach, my navel. He works his way up between my bound arms. He lightly kisses my lips, teasing me and slips out from underneath my arms.

      I watch as he slowly un buttons his shirt, then lets it slowly fall off of him. I bite my lower lip. "Jamie, I want you." I pant with anticipation and he smirks. "All good things come to those who wait." he says, his hand rubbing from between his pecks down his abs to his happy trail. I moan, watching him touch himself is turning me on in a way I didn't know possible. He slowly unbuttons his pants, moving his hand down. He moans softly. Dear fuck. Then his pants slowly fall in a pool around him and he steps out, simultaneously stepping out of his socks and shoes. "You look so good baby, look at what you do to me." he pants and ever so slowly pulls his briefs down so his erection pops out over the waist band. I gasp in the glory of his nakedness. "You're...so...perfect." I pant, closing my eyes. He moans and I can hear him opening a foil packet. And then he's under my arms, picking me up and spinning us around. I open my eyes as he's sitting down on the ottoman, lifting me up just above the length of himself. "You ready?" he moans, looking me straight int he eye. "Yes. Please." I pant, biting my lower lip. His eyes flutter close. "Oh I love it when you beg." he breaths and slowly eases inside of me. "Oh!" I moan loudly, tipping my head back as I sink on top of him. "You're so wet." he pants as I'm straddling him. I slowly move up and down, drinking him in. "God Jamie. The way you make me feel." I pant, keeping my head tipped back and my eyes closed. He fits perfectly full inside of me, threatening to take me over the edge the second he enters me. His hands are holding me up, pressing into the middle of my back. Jamie moans loudly, panting my name softly. My hands move to his shoulders and I finally lift my head up. I want to see him come. I move faster, and faster in perfect rhythm. "Fuck Jess, I'm going to come." he pants, his eyes closing. I watch as he bites his lower lip. Fuck. "You're. Perfect." I say as I lift myself up and then slam myself back down. "Oh." He moans in between every slam and then. His head falls back and he's screaming my name. "Jamie!" I call out with him, barely catching my own release, draping myself over him. 

     "Oh baby." he breaths into my hair, holding my head against his neck. "Mmmm." I nuzzle his neck, lightly kissing him before slowly standing up. My legs are like jelly and I'm still riding my climax. Jamie looks perfectly flushed as he stands to his feet. "I can't believe you like me, of all the women in the world." I say softly as he's pulling his briefs up. He stops, staring at me, scowling. "Why do you say that? Do you have any idea how alluring you are? It is you who could have any man in the world, falling before you just to kiss the ground you walk on, and yet. You chose me." he puts his hand to his chest, his eyes are so sincere and I think my heart might just pop. I can feel the tears pricking the back of my eyes and I can't stop them this time. "Jessica. No." Jamie scowls, a look of horror on his face as he pulls me into his chest. And here I am, pant-less, crying into this perfect unavailable man's chest. "Stop this, now." he says, holding me close and petting the back of my head. But I can't. I love him so much, yet I can't have him. Not truly. "Jessica." he coos as he realizes I'm not going to stop. He pets me, letting me cry against him for god knows how long. Until I am all dried up and I can't cry anymore. 

     "It's alright." he slowly pulls me away from his chest, holding my face in his hands. I nod and he rubs his fingers under my eyes. "Dress. Let's eat." he says, dropping his hands so the two of us can dress. We do so in a comfortable silence, glancing at each other every so often. I leave my shoes on the closet floor, pulling my blazer on as we exit. Jamie's hand is in mine, my skin tingling. He stops right before the bedroom door, staring at me with intense eyes. "You are so perfect and you have no idea." he says, slightly shaking his head. I look down at me feet, blushing like crazy. He slowly brings my hand to his lips and kisses each of my fingers. "Oh Jamie. I love you." I say as he's kissing. He tightens his hold around my hand, opening the bedroom door. "And I you." he says back, my heart threatening to burst all over again. And he leads us out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen where the smell of spices and cheese is intoxicating. 

     Joan smiles up at us as Jamie sits me down, kissing my cheek before grabbing a bottle of wine and two glasses. "I can do this." Joan scolds, taking the bottle and glasses from him. He let's her and takes his seat next to me, his hand on my thigh. Joan hums to herself as she fills our glasses and then sets a plate in front of each of us. "What are your plans for Halloween?" Jamie asks, his eyes sparkle. I can't help but smile at him in his dress pants and simple button up shirt, the first three buttons undone. He's so sexy. "You like Halloween?" I ask and he squeezes my thigh, smirking playfully. "It is my second favorite holiday." he answers. "And your first?" I ask and his eyes are so bright. "Christmas." he says and he looks like a child, big eyed and dopey. It's incredibly heart warming. "That's my favorite too. The lights..." I start and I'm sure I look just as bright eyed. "The carols." he adds. "And snow." we both say at the same time, laughing loudly. "Oh it's so good to see you laugh like that." Joan is beaming at us, filling our plates with a cheesy mess. Jamie flushes and I giggle. It's cute to see him squirm under someone's words as he makes me squirm under his. "Thank you Joan, this looks and smells magnificent." Jamie smiles at her and she nods, cleaning up everything and quickly disappearing. "Eat." Jamie scowls at me, growing serious again. I do as I'm told, happy and content sitting next to him, his hand still on my thigh. "My parents throw a Halloween party every year. You'll come with?" he asks, not looking at me as we both dig in. I mumble a yes through a mouthful a food, giggling. My heart is so full of love and excitement. And once again, I forget that Tisha even exists.