Let's Not Wake Up

She is lanky and thin with strawberry blonde hair that falls straight along her shoulders. She's in all red. A red button shirt with tight red skinny jeans and red heels that could poke someone's eye out. She's beautiful. With deep green eyes and full red lips. "Isabella." Jamie steps towards her and they hug, his lips pressing against her cheek. My body flares with jealousy and I find myself standing now. Jamie places his hand on the small of my back, bringing me into their proximity. "Isabella, this is Jessica." he says to the woman and she tilts her head, looking me up and down. "I've heard a lot about you." she holds her perfectly manicured hand out to me. Black nails, like her soul maybe? A lot about me? "Really? I've heard nothing about you." I smile, overly sweet and shake her hand. Her eyes dart to Jamie and I can feel him shrug. "Well, shall we go to the study?" she talks to Jamie, releasing my hand. "Sure. Jessica, I'll be short." he says, kissing my cheek and letting me go. "Anything to drink?" he asks her as I stand my ground next to him. "No, not tonight. Excuse us Jessica." she flashes me a toothy smile and the two of them exit the kitchen. I exhale loudly. My skin is crawling from her presence. There is something off about her...I know it. 

     I've decided to take a shower while Jamie and Isabella talk. I'm standing in his walk-in closet scolding myself for not bringing clothes, rummaging around in his drawers. I just need a pair of those sexy boxer briefs. "Aha!" I yell to myself, finally finding them in the bottom drawer. I grab a black pair and wiggle into them. I feel so naughty in his underwear, a giggle escapes my lips. I un-tuck the towel I have around me and toss it onto the ottoman. I put my bra back on and grab a plain black v-neck I found in one of the drawers. There are only like fifteen of them, I doubt he'll even notice. I smile at myself in the stand up mirror. I look dark and mysterious with my damp hair. I blow a kiss to myself and skip out to the bedroom, collapsing on the bed. I roll onto my back, staring up at the ceiling as I exhale. I wonder what they're talking about? 

     "Hey?" a low voice interrupts my thoughts and I look up to see Jamie in the doorway. He walks in, closing the door behind him. It's nearly nine and he looks completely exhausted. I sit up, criss cross in the bed and watch as he saunters towards his closet. "You showered without me?" he sounds hurt as he enters the closet. I wait to answer him. He returns a few minutes later with his shirt off. I stare at him, my jaw practically dropping to the floor. I don't even care about his conversation with Isabella now. "What?" he smirks at me, stopping at the side of the bed. "You." my feelings for him are overwhelming again. "Me?" he smiles and I giggle. I watch as he closes his eyes, opening them to that fire I've come very fond of. "You like what you see Jessica?" he asks, so enchanting. I moan a yes and he slowly undoes his belt, then his pants. "I don't want to talk anymore Jess. I just want to loose myself in you." he says suddenly, my muscles clenching. "Okay." I say softly and his pants drop to the floor. He struts over to me, crawling onto the bed and on top of me. "I see you've helped yourself to my clothes." he says and softly kisses my lips. I moan against him, already engrossed in him. I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and this time I am the one frantically kissing him. "Oh Jessica." he pants, rolling us over so I'm on top of him.

     He keeps me close to his chest as we kiss, exploring each other's mouths. His hands are underneath my shirt, rubbing up and down my back. He quickly unhooks my bra and then pulls my shirt over my head. Our mouths connect again, his hands around my behind now. I moan again and he gasps a little. I slowly start kissing down his neck, his chest. Oh god, he's so delicious. "You. Are. So. Perfect." I say between kisses and he moans as I move down his happy trail. "I can hardly stand an hour away from you Jessica. You are the one who is perfect." he says, breathy as his hands move into my hair. I slowly pull his briefs down and then he's on top of me again. I moan loudly. He's so strong, and smooth. His hands are pulling my bra off, then his underwear I'm wearing. "You're so captivating. I can't stop thinking about you." he says softly, kissing each of my hip bones. I move my hands to his hair, pleasure and anticipation taking over. "I want you Jamie, please. Make love to me." I pant and he looks up at me. "What?" he asks and I can feel my face growing hot. "I want you." I say again. He stares at me, his eyes so big. "You want to make love?" he asks, crawling back up so his face is over mine. I stare at him, my heart so full but I'm not ready to tell him yet. "I just want you inside of me." I entice and his eyes flutter close. He's distracted. "And I want to be inside of you, now." he says, kissing me hard before grabbing a foil packet from the night stand. I watch as he rolls it on, his breath so heavy and harsh. "I hope you're ready." he raises his eyebrows at me and then, he's inside of me. "Fuck!" I call out, arching under him, clawing at his back. "Oh my god. Still. So. Fucking. Wet. And. Tight." he pants between thrusts and I'm already at the edge. He looks down at me as he moves, his hands on my breasts. "You were made for me." he pants as his hands move down my sides and then up to my neck. "Oh god Jamie." I pant and he moves faster, and faster until I come, delightfully around him. "Oh fuck, Jess." he pants and then he's found his own release, falling on top of me. I keep kneading at his pack, our breaths matching as they slow. "Oh Jess..." he says into my neck. "I know..." I giggle a little and he softly kisses me before flopping off of me. "Come." he says, pulling me to his chest. I nuzzle against him, my hand moving around his torso. "You're all I've ever..." he starts to say but stops. I'm too tired to ask him to finish, my eyes slowly shutting closed. "Yes, let's sleep now baby." he coos to me and I am off to dreamland, warm and safe in his arms.