Jamie's Office

Tisha is on the phone in the kitchen the next morning. I am dressed in a dark grey mini skirt that flares out when I move matched with a low cut white tank top and a white and grey striped blazer. I have grey pumps on that I stole from Tisha. I feel cute and am almost giddy about my day with Jamie until I see her. She is sitting at the breakfast counter rubbing her forehead as she talks. "Okay Kelly. I'll be there..." she says, exasperated. I stare at her wondering what's going on. "Fine, okay. Thank you." she hangs up, sighing loudly before looking up at me. I stare back at her, doe eyed. "I have to leave for that event early." she says to me as she gets off of her stool. She is in a light pink pencil skirt dress, her hair falls in lovely curls around her irritated face. "Oh." Is all I can say. Her pink heels click along the tiled floor as she walks over to pour coffee into her thermos. "Yeah, so that means I can't have dinner with Jamie's family Friday night." her face falls. "When do you have to leave?" I ask her, my heart sympathizing for her. "Tomorrow afternoon. Ugh." she rolls her eyes but there is a light in them. I know she really loves her job. "I was just really looking forward to meeting Jamie's family." she shrugs at me. "I'm sorry Tish, there will be other dinners." I feel awful as I talk. My insides are exploding with joy at the thought of her leaving early. "Are you okay?" Tisha is looking at me with concern. Oh shit. "I'm fine, just sorry about work." I say, covering my feelings up. 

     "Eh, it happens right? Maybe they will be able to do lunch tomorrow before I leave. Now there is an idea. Okay...well maybe when I get back from my trip you and I can have a girl's day. We hardly see each other anymore." Tisha smiles at me, my guilt is twisting all of my insides. "Yes, please." I force a smile and she nods, grabbing her purse and heads out of the kitchen. I sigh in relief. It's much easier to deal with my guilt when she's not around, smiling at me and asking me about a girls day. I close my eyes for a moment. Jesus what am I doing? I can feel a warmth washing over me and I slowly open my eyes to see Jamie only inches in front of me. He's wearing jeans. Mmmm. And a bright red sweater with a button up and tie underneath it. God. My guilt and uneasiness melts away. "You look beautiful Jessica." he says, his eyes flickering dark. I gulp. My palms are sweaty. "Are you ready? We'll get coffee on the way." he holds his hand out to me, watching me, waiting. And it's like time is frozen and I'm given a choice. Stay and end this here and now, or take his hand and go. My body and mind sink up and I slip my hand into his warm palm. He smiles a little and pulls me towards the front door as I quickly grab my phone and camera. 

     I can't sit still in the passenger seat as Jamie drives us towards his work. My right leg is bouncing up and down as I stare out the window. I'm not nervous. I'm excited. And the electricity that's trapped inside this car is bursting through my body. I'm looking out the window because I'm afraid if I look over at the drop dead sexy man next to me I'll pounce on him, causing us to wreck and die before we ever actually get to make love. Suddenly I feel his hand on my bare leg and I jump. "Jessica!?" he snaps at me, pulling his hand away. "Sorry." I say, looking over at him. He is already scowling as we inch closer to his work. "What is wrong with you?" he asks. Oh, his voice is hard. "Nothing. I'm just...I don't know. I have a lot of energy." I say to the side of his face. I can see a smirk creeping along his lips. "I can think of many ways that we could fix that." he says, his voice seductive now. Holy shit. He places his hand back on my thigh and slowly starts rubbing it up and down the length of my thigh. I hold my breath, my eyes fluttering close. Oh dear god, I might just explode from this simple touch. He squeezes my thigh a little and I moan before opening my eyes. "I have to take care of this first." he says to me as he pulls into the parking lot of his massive building. Oh? First? Does that mean he plans on doing more rubbing later? My heart is racing inside of my chest. 

     Jamie takes my hand and leads me towards the elevators, nodding to Sara in the front lobby. I wave at her and she waves back, winking at me as if to say I know what's going on. Uh oh. I turn away from her quickly as Jamie pulls us into an open elevator. As soon as the doors close he pushes me against the back wall and hikes my leg up around his waist. I gasp in shock and he presses his hips into me. "Fuck Jessica, you are so incredibly enticing." he growls at me, panting in front of me. I am breathing just as heavy as he is, my body reacting to his. His lips are on mine, his tongue pushing past my teeth and finding mine. I moan into his mouth, igniting under his touch. His hand keeps my leg around his waist while his other hand moves into my hair. He grips the back of my hair, tilting my head so he has complete access to my neck. I moan under the hardness of it all. "Oh, you like it rough baby?" he pants against my neck before sinking his teeth in. I moan again gripping his arm. He smiles, wicked and impish. Holy fucking fuck. But the elevator stops abruptly and Jamie quickly drops my leg, moving away from me just as the doors ping open to a small group of suited men. "Dornan." one of them nods as they enter and we exit. My adrenaline is still pumping as Jamie drags me out onto the floor. I realize it isn't the floor of his office.