In The Shower

I am giddy and intense as I follow the naked Jamie into the bathroom. He is already turning on the water when I enter. He slowly turns to me, staring at me, his expression steal heated. Oh fucking dear.... He struts towards me, panting above me. His hands move around to my back, slowly undoing the clasps of my bra. It sags along my arms as he succeeds. I pant, staring up into his eyes. His fingers brush down my arms, taking the straps with him until my bra falls to our feet. "You...are so perfect." he growls at me, his hands slowly moving to my breasts. I moan as he cups them, squeezing lightly. "Mmmm, just so perfect." he groans, releasing me. He's at my skirt now, finding the zipper and sliding it off of me. We are both fully naked now, standing in a lust filled bubble. "Come." he commands in his husky voice, taking my hand and leading me into the shower.

     The water is hot and is welcomed against my skin. Jamie's hands are in my hair, saturating it with water. Suddenly my lust, my want, my passion takes over and I am wrapped around him. We are a mouthy, wet mess. Touching and pulling and nibbling. I don't know how much or how little time passes as we kiss, hard and fast and with so much want under the scorching water cascading over us. It's savory. "We have to stop." Jamie pulls his head back just an inch, staring down at me, out of breath. Dripping wet. Oh but why? "Why?" I pant, lightly kissing his lips trying to entice him. "Or we'll never leave this shower." he pants, swiftly turning me around so my back is to his front. He reaches around me grabbing the shampoo from the shower caddie. He squirts some into the palm of his hand, returning it to its rightful spot. I wait, with anticipation and then his hands are in my hair. His fingers rub around my scalp, covering my hair in suds. "Mmmmm." I moan in appreciation. I can hear him chuckle behind me. "Rinse." he tells me and I do as he says, running my own hands through my hair to rinse the soap out. He's grabbing my vanilla body wash now, squirting it into his hand instead of my pink loofah. Oh, those relentless hands. 

     "Turn around." he touches my shoulder to tell me to move and I do, until I'm facing him once again. He has such a devilish smirk on his face as he rubs his hands together, creating a soapy mess. He slowly moves his large firm hands to my shoulders, rubbing in small circles. After a moment he slowly rubs down my arms, then underneath them. Oh. He's rubbing down my sides now and I moan as he moves to my backside, cupping my behind. He rubs up and down my back, along my spine and then around to my hips. Slowly he moves between my legs, rubbing my inner thighs. I slap my hands to his arms to keep myself steady. "We have to get you clean, Jessica." he growls at me, his palm over my sex now. I moan loudly as he rubs, back and forth. Oh it's sensitive but it feels good. "I can't get over how good you feel." he mumbles before kneeling down to wash each of my legs. He looks up at me as he rubs along each calf. He's so inviting, so irresistible. He slowly stands back to his feet, finished. It's my turn now. I smirk at him as his hands are still rubbing up the sides of my hips to my stomach. "My turn." I say, turning my backside to him and grabbing the shampoo. I feel him step closer to me, pressing into my backside. He moves his hands back to my breasts, kneading and groping. No fair...he's distracting me. 

     I moan, trying to focus. "Hey." I breath, slipping away from his hands. I turn to face him, standing on my tip toes so I can message the shampoo into his thick hair. He bends his neck a little so I have better access. I can hear him moan now, appreciating my hands as I appreciated his. "You like this?" I ask, smiling but he can't see me. He nods lightly, moaning again. Oh god, Jamie moaning. It's enough to set me off all over again. "Okay." I say, letting him know I'm finished and I want him to rinse. His eyes are close as he turns his face to the shower head, rinsing the soap away from his hair. The suds slither down his neck, his chest. I could watch him shower all day. But I pull my focus back to cleaning him, it's the fun part now. I grab the body wash, working it into my hands. He's staring at me now, I can see his chest moving even under the water splashing against us. I am tingling with excitement as I step closer to him. His eyes widen a little, staying locked with mine as I put my hands on his chest. His eyes close as I start rubbing up to his shoulders. He groans again as I move my hands to his back, rubbing and messaging. "Oh Jess..." he pants, his tension loosening under my touch. I rub my hands over his perfectly sculpted behind and slowly move them around to his hips. I pause for a moment and then I'm holding him in my hands. He gasps as I tighten my grip around his erection. Holy shit, he's hard again. I start to stroke him slowly, his breath jagged now. He's moaning and loosing himself under my touch. I pick up my pace, stroking him faster and faster. "Oh shit...Jess..." he grabs my free arm, squeezing just above my elbow. "I..." his mouth falls agape, his head tipping back and he explodes into my hand letting out a deep moan as he does. Oh it's so erotic, so fucking sexy. He slowly lifts his head back up, his eyes dreamy. He pulls me to him, kissing me. I flair under his warm lips, melting into him. 

     I am sitting at the breakfast counter, watching Jamie cook now. My hair is still damp from our shower. Mmm, I smile at the memory of our shower fun. "What's so amusing?" Jamie is leaning across the counter towards me, smirking at me. "You." I wink at him, feeling playful after our eventful morning. He stands up, smiling at me. Oh that damn smile. I would run to the ends of the earth to see that smile. He shakes his head and turns back to the stove. It smells heavenly. He's cooking some sort of vegetable mix with sesame seed oil. I can smell the spices as he adds them to the pan. I'm so hungry I could eat...well I could eat Jamie. He's dressed in a pair of dark jeans and a dark blue t-shirt with a navy blue knitted cardigan. He looks so hot, and so cute. I want to touch him all over again but I'm tired, and really really hungry. I sigh to myself, resting my elbows on the counter and my chin in my palms. "Tell me about your sister's, and Miles?" I ask sweetly. I am in a honey pod, sticky and syrupy sweet. I can see his shoulders tense a little and immediately regret asking. 

     He is silent for a long time before he answers. "What do you want to know?" he asks the stove, stirring the veggies. "Just...stuff. You guys seem to be pretty close." I say to the back of his head, sitting up a little. "Yeah, I suppose we are." "And Miles is your half-brother." "Yes, he is. I usually only refer to him as that when he's annoying me." he sighs at the thought of his brother and I smile. He turns off the stove now, pouring our veggies into a bowl. He's cooked some chicken for himself and I watch as he places the plate of cut up chicken next to me. "So, who is the oldest?" I inquire as he pours the intoxicating smelling veggies onto my plate and then his. "I am." he answers, dropping the empty pan in the sink. He grabs a jug of apple juice from the fridge, pouring us each a glass and then taking his seat next to me. His hand goes straight to my thigh as he sits, using his right hand to fork his food. "Really? Jodie acts more like the oldest." I say back to him, his face is rigid. He chews for awhile, taking a few bites before he speaks again. 

     "She stepped up when mom died. Took care of the three of us, she's only two years younger than I am but at the time she was only fifteen. And she was acting like she was thirty. She really held us all together." he sighs a little, poking at his food. "Eat." he demands suddenly, and I jump a little, grabbing my fork. "What did she say to you?" he asks referring to last night. I glance at him, stuffing some broccoli into my mouth. I shrug at him, hoping he'll drop it. A thought pops into my head and I use it as a distraction. "How can Miles be your half brother? If your father and Summer had him after...then he'd only be like ten! Oh I know he's older than that!" I stare at Jamie but his face is still solid. "He isn't Summer's son." he answers. Oh, what? He stares at my puzzled look and sighs a little. "When I was five mom and dad separated for a few years, when dad returned he had a sandy blonde haired boy with him." Jamie shrugs as if this is normal, like everyone's father goes off to have an affair. I stare at him in amazement, holy shit. This family has so much to it. Jamie's focused back on his meal and I decide not to poke anymore. We finish our meal in silence. "No work today?" he finally asks me as I stand to clear our plates. I shake my head at him. Why is it constantly a mood swing with him. I place our plates in the sink, turning to face Jamie. He stares at me and I can feel the flare between us. "Good." he nods, slowly standing. What does that mean? "Let's go." he says to me. I stare at him, puzzled. "Come on. Let's go." he scowls at me now. "Where?" I scoff at him, crossing my arms. "Just come on." his eyes are growing angry and I figure it best not to argue.