Tell Me More

I can't believe the past...three days with Jamie. They have been liberating, and incredibly sexy. His essence follows me wherever I go. Even now, alone in the shop at work I'm thinking of him. Hell, I'm wearing his house keepers clothes. Joan was kind enough to lend me a pair of black skinny jeans with a rather low cut creamed colored sweater. It fits me a little tight given I'm bigger in the bust than she is. I'm even wearing a pair of her cream colored knee high boots. She was more than happy to lend me her clothes, gushing about how cute I looked. She even did my hair, damping it and blowing it out before pining it up in a half pony tail with a clip. I even feel cute after two hours at work. It's a slow day so I'm the only one running the shop. There are only two girls around my age inside at one of the tables, laughing loudly at something. I welcome their laughter, it's adding to my elated mood. I am focused happily on swirling whipped topping onto the cute mini cupcakes we sell. A timer goes off, loud and abundant behind me. The girls squeal in surprise but I reach behind me, turning off the microwave oven and then finish the last cupcake. I swiftly twirl around grabbing the girl's bagel's, plopping them on a pastel pink plate. 

     I am humming to myself as I slather cream cheese on each of the bagel slices. I always like working alone. It's quiet so I can think. I twirl around, looking up only to see Jamie sitting at a stool across from the front counter. His expression is harsh, though I can see the light in his eyes. I flush a little, wondering how long he's been there before quickly moving around the counter towards the girl's table. "Here you are. Is there anything else I can get for you?" I smile at the young girls. They are both really pretty. Each of them has dark brown hair with light, light green eyes. "One of those." one of them points to Jamie, giggling loudly with her friend. My body heats with jealousy and Jamie stands, noticing we're talking about him. He slowly struts over to us, the girls shutting up immediately. "Almost done baby?" he looks at me, and the girl's blink in disbelief. His face is so harsh, even now. And I can see him exhale as he looks down, and then to me. His eyes are so, so dark. My body clenches, familiar with those dark eyes and what usually follows. "Thank you. We're good." one of the girl's says to me, snapping me back to reality. Both of them are beet red and I smile, leaving their table with Jamie on my heels. 

    "What are you doing?" I smirk at Jamie as I take my place behind the counter. He leans across it, staring so intensely at me as I place the cupcakes, one by one, in the display counter. He's wearing just an off green shirt and a pair of his fabulous jeans. I totally understand why those girls were so flushed. "Shouldn't you be at work?" I ask in his silence. "I go to work when I like." he says coolly, his face still hard. I am flushed, wanting him yet again. He's too enticing, too perfect. "Well I don't have that luxury, I have to work and you are more than distracting." I glare at him, closing the display. He smirks, still watching me as I place the few leftovers on a small trey. "When are you off?" he asks, smiling at me. God, he's too much. I blush and sit the trey on the counter next to the free samples sign. "I still have another hour." I sigh as he slowly picks a mini cupcake up. He slowly pops it into his mouth, his fingers covered in icing. "Here." he says seductively, holding hiss covered fingers out to me. "Jamie. I'm at work." I scold, rolling my eyes. His own eyes flutter close as he sucks the icing off of his fingers. "I can't wait to have you to myself in an hour." he says and sits back down at his stool. My mouth is dripping with want. He's so fucking sexy. The girl's in the shop think so too. They keep looking over at him and giggling, but he's eyes are glued to me. 

     "Jess." Nate's voice is behind me an hour later. I smile, not looking up at Jamie who is still planted in his stool. Though I can hear him as he moves towards the counter. "What's he doing here?" Nate asks, noticing Jamie at the counter. I briefly look over my shoulder at him, narrowing my eyes. "Don't worry." I say back to Nate who is glaring at me. "What?" I ask and he pulls me away from the counter and into the back. "I know that guy is married to your sister...but I'm telling you he's bad news." Nate warns, concern deep in his voice. I can see Jamie scowling intently through the small window on the back door. "Nate, chill." I sigh but Nate puffs up. "I'm telling you he is up to no good. He likes you Jess, and he's married." Nate scowls. My face is hot. "Why would you ever think he likes me?" I cross my arms, trying to seem sincere. "He looks at you like you're a fucking piece of meat Jess. Just, please. Be careful." Nate closes his eyes and I can tell he is really concerned. "You have nothing to worry about. Jamie is a good man." I put my hand on his arm in reassurance and he sighs softly. "Fine. Go home." he smiles and I smile back, untying my apron and pushing through the door. Jamie is not happy. He scowls at me as I walk around the counter to him. "Stop." I say once we are face to face but he only scowls more, taking my wrist and leading me out to the parking lot.

     "I don't like that guy." he says when we are safely to his car. He pushes me against it, panting at me. "Funny, he basically said the same thing about you." I stare at him but he isn't amused. He presses his hips into me, pinning me against the passenger side door. "Jessica." he growls, his lips only inches from mine. I'm already mesmerized by him, drinking him in. I can feel his erection against my thigh. "Jamie." I pant and he closes his eyes, slowly releasing me. "Get in." he says and opens the door for me. I do as I'm told and slide in, waiting quietly as he slides into the driver's seat. His face is so rigid I can feel my nerves taking over. "Is everything okay?" I ask, tangling my fingers together. He grunts, pulling out of the parking lot. "Can we go home? I mean to my home? I need clothes." I say after a long stretch of silence. He sighs, making a sudden turn and I know he's heading home. "Tisha is coming home on Wednesday." I say softly, figuring I should tell him. His face is still rigid and he doesn't speak as he moves closer to home. "Will you tell me what you and Isabella talked about?" I ask. I guess I have nothing to loose. He's already in a bad mood.

     Jamie exhales loudly when he pulls into the driveway at home. He puts the car into park and closes his eyes. I wait patiently. "We talked about you Jess." he says, opening his eyes to me. "Oh. What was said?" I ask softly. "She doesn't understand why I got married in the first place, neither do I. But she doesn't think I should be messing around with Tisha's sister...you." he pauses and I unbuckle, listening intently. My skin is burning, I don't like this woman but I need to know what she's said. "I told her that I can't help it, there is just something about you Jess...that I can't leave alone. Even she said there was something different about me. It's you, you're making me..." he pauses, looking down at the steering wheel. My heart is pounding against my chest now. "I don't know, I just know I feel better when I'm with you. I feel happy." he looks to me again, his eyes so soft and kind and longing. I can't help but grab his hand. His eyes flutter shut and he squeezes my hand. "I want to be better when I'm around you Jess, I feel happy and infinite." he says softly and brings my hand to his lips. I can feel tears pricking at my eyes. "Oh, Jamie." I whisper and he squeezes my hand again. "Won't you tell me more about her?" I ask and he slowly shakes his head. "Jamie, why?" I whisper again. "Never mind, let's get you some clothes." he says and drops my hand, exiting the car he walks over to my side to let me out. 

     I am quiet as I move through my closet, grabbing just a set of pajamas and clothes to wear tomorrow. I know we will be back here tomorrow night since Tisha will be back. Jamie sits on the edge of my bed, watching me as I fold the clothes into a small pile next to him. When I'm finished I stop and stand in front of him. "What is it?" he asks and puts his hands on my hips, pulling me to him. "Nothing. I just like to look at you." I smile as his forehead presses into my abdomen. "And I you." he says, pulling back to look at me. "Joan's clothes look remarkable on you." he says, his hands slowly moving up my sides. His face is so stern and harsh. I place both of my hands on either side of his cheeks and he looks up at me, gasping. "You're breathtaking." he whispers and I melt, sliding into his lap. He holds me close, his lips on my ear. "Jamie...I have to tell you." I pant, feeling that sensation deep in my stomach, deep under my skin. "Yes?" he says into my ear and I wiggle around so I can see his face. I adore him, so much. "I love you." I say quickly, my face hot and my heart full. His eyes widen and his grip tightens around me. He stares at me, as if in disbelief. 

     "I don't expect you to say it back but, there it is. I'm in love with you Jamie. I can't help it." I shake my head, closing my eyes and pulling away from him. I stand, hovering over him. His hands are on my hips and he's looking up at me, at a loss for words. He opens his mouth to speak but his phone goes off. He drops his hands from me and pulls his phone from his back pocket. "Hello?" he says, all business like and stands. He holds his finger up to me and disappears out of my room. I exhale and fall back on my bed. I don't need him to say it back. I already feel so much better just letting him know that's how I feel about him. The next step is to tell Tisha. I shut my eyes tight. But how? How on earth am I going to tell her that I'm in love with her husband? "Jessica?" Jamie says softly, his hand is on my left thigh. I slowly sit up, ignited under his touch. He's between my legs, pulling my face up to his. His lips kiss mine softly, his hand in my hair. "That was the office. I have to go back for a little bit." he says against my lips. His fingers twirl around my hair. "I'll take you back to my place then I'll be off, okay?" he asks and I nod. "Anything." I whisper, in complete utopia after my revealing. "Good." he says, taking my pile of clothes and hand. I quickly grab my camera and let him lead me back to his car.