Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Belle sat on the ground tuning up a customers triumph motorbike, it was late in the day and the last job of the day before closing; the garage had been incredibly busy and everyone had been working in the garage as there hadn't been any immediate club business to attend too.

"Clay, black Chrysler." Tig whistled gaining everyone's attention, all the club members quickly took their work shirts off and put their kuttes on.

"Since when do the Niners have pink strips on their cars." Juice questioned.

"Jesus Christ." Belle said as she stood up knowing the car as she joined the men, recognising the description, as Gemma joined them as well.

They watched as Belle frowned before they turned back to the car, the door opened and a pair of red stilettos heels stepped out before revealing the black haired young women who was looking around, her eyes hidden by her oversized white rimmed sunglasses before she heard Tig's distinctive whistle, she socked him in the arm.

"What was that for doll?" Tig asked rubbing his arm.

"Down Tigger...Crazy has just arrived in town." Belle stated before she walked away from the men towards the woman knowing they were all watching.

"Rowan!" Belle yelled making her whip around.

"Belle!" Rowan yelled back, quickly crossing the short path to her, tackling her in a hug, almost sending Belle to the ground but she managed to gain her footing, silently thankful that she was wearing her work boots.

"What are you doing here?" Belle asked shocked as they separated.

"I wouldn't miss your eighteenth birthday Bella Boo. Now aren't you going to introduce us." Rowan said loudly making her cringe.

"Come on." Belle said turning round to look at everyone who all had questioning looks except for Tig who was eyeing Rowan up and down. The two women walked side by side towards the garage

"Everyone this is Rowan. Rowan this is Clay, his wife Gemma, Jax, Bobby, Chibs, Piney, Juice, Happy, Kozik, Sack, and last but not least Tig." She introduced everyone before giving a warning look.

"Oh c'mon doll face." Tig whined making Rowan laugh.

"Nice to meet you all. Sorry for the impromptu visit but I couldn't miss Bella Boo's birthday." Rowan told everyone.

"Don't be sorry baby, it's nice to have one of Belle's friends here to celebrate her birthday. We're a bit sort of space though." Gemma said sincerely.

"She can crash with me." Tig offered only earning a slap to the back of the head from Clay and another punch in the arm from Belle, pouting.

"There's a motel just on the edge of town." Belle told her.

"I'll just crash in your room. We can have late night ice cream and gossip sessions." Row laughed.

"I need to freshen up. It's quite a drive from LA." Row then suggested.

"Sack, take Rowan's bags and show her to Belle's room." Jax ordered as Sack nodded, taking Belle's keys from her.

"I'll do it." Tig stated snatching his keys and wrapping his arm around Rowan's waist as they walked towards her car.

"So what do you do for a job?" Tig asked as they walked away.

"Tig!" Belle yelled as she pinched her nose between her thumb and forefinger.

Belle watched along with everyone else as Tig and Rowen reached the trunk.

"You better not have that pink bag with you, if you do it stays in your trunk." Belle yelled across the lot as Rowen gave her the one finger salute as Tig looked confused.