Nine

Chapter Nine

Juice pulled Belle into him as he looked around the barn that was completely empty but surprisingly clean and the concrete floor looked like shattered glass with all the hairline cracks that ran through it.

"May as well get comfortable, and warm up. We need to get out of these wet clothes and let them air dry some." Juice told her as he walked to his bike and pulled out both his hoodie and her sweatshirt.

"Yeah, we probably should have checked the forecast beforehand." Belle answered making Juice smile as she gathered her wet hair in her hands and twisted the water out of it, still wearing her daisy chain.

Juice and Belle stayed facing each other as they stripped down to their underwear, laying each item of clothing across the bike to dry, before they put on their dry clothing, a black hoodie for Juice that he left open and a navy blue sweatshirt that went to Belle's mid thigh covering the sky blue lace thong that she was wearing.

Juice grasped Belle's hand, intertwining their fingers as he pulled her closer, his other hand going to her waist, her hands on his bare chest under the open hoodie. He sunk down to the floor against the wall taking Bella with him so that she was sitting down, facing him in his lap, straddling him. She bought one of her hands up to his jawline, her thumb lightly brushing over his bottom lip as they both stared into each other's eyes with their foreheads pressed together as his hand that was holding hers moved to her thigh, under the sweatshirt.

"Don't start something you don't want to finish here." Belle whispered as she felt his large erection against her and his fingers softly running along her inner thigh up towards her centre.

"I won't." Juice said firmly before he kissed her, immediately running his tongue along her bottom lip for access which she gave as she opened her mouth, their tongues battling for dominance as she ground down on his cloth covered erection making them both moan out loud at the friction.

They both pulled back gasping for air but not stopping their hands from wondering. Juice moved his hand between her legs to her lace covered mound and lightly run his fingers over top feeling how wet she was but avoiding the most sensitive place where she wanted him to touch while the other held her hip so she couldn't move. He looked at her for permission and she gave him a nod before hooking her hands around the hem of the sweatshirt and pulling it off leaving her in just her lingerie as he took off his hoodie and laid it down on the ground next to hers.

He kissed her again as he laid her down gently on the laid out sweatshirts, moving so that he was hovering over her, he stared into her eyes before she moved to kissing his neck as his hand made quick work of removing her underwear and tossing them to the side; his hand travelled back to her centre feeling her slick heat, circling her sensitive bud making her throw her head back and moan softly as she gripped him tighter as he gently slid two fingers deep inside of her, curling them as her hips moved to meet him. He watched with delight as her orgasm ripped through her, feeling her tighten around his fingers and feeling himself harden even more, he pulled his fingers out and quickly removed his boxers just wanting to be inside of her.

He positioned himself at her entrance and kissed her deeply as he pushed himself into her, groaning at her tightness as he allowed her to adjust to his size. He waited until he felt her hips shifted before he moved, thrusting slowly as their hips meet. The soft moans from her and the deep groans from him filled the small barn as the light sheen of perspiration built up on their skin as their bodies moved in unison, hands wandering everywhere as her legs locked around his waist, changing the angle and depth as he was close to losing control. He felt her tightening around him again and himself pulsate and let himself go, emptying himself into her as he pressed his face into the side of her neck.