Eight

Chapter Eight

Belle arrived back at Teller-Morrow just before midnight, she got out of her car and grabbed both her duffel bag and her handbag before making her way across the lot to the clubhouse taking note of all the bikes lined up, including Billy and Tux's, inwardly groaning, knowing she couldn't avoid them.

She pulled open the door and walked into the smokey room, the stale scent of alcohol and pussy mixing in. Piney was the first to notice her as she walked through, grabbing her wrist lightly and pulling her into him.

"You alright sweetheart?" Piney asked over the music that was playing.

"I'm fine, just going to put my bags in my room and then I'll be back out. Gained some perspective and figured I need to deal with him and the gash." Belle answered before she kissed his cheek as he nodded and let go of her wrist.

Belle managed to get into her dorm room without being stopped by anyone else although most of SAMCRO knew she was back, having seen the interaction between her and Piney. She quickly dumped her things before removing her jacket and hanging it over the back of the chair then she walked back out to the bar.

She glanced around the room seeing Billy with the gash on his lap, seemingly at odds with the rest of the room, before he noticed her. She went to move forward but an arm around her shoulders stopped her, she turned her head to the side to see Tig, then moved around to hug him.

"I'm glad your back doll face. And don't worry I want them gone as much as you do." Tig told her quietly, his lips just beside her ear before pulling out of the hug.

"I'll be back shortly Tig, need to sort this out." Belle said pushing away from him before he could reply, and crossing the room to Billy and the gash, knowing that everybody was watching.

"Give me a minute outside...alone." Belle ordered adding the alone part as the gash looked up at her expectantly. Billy waited until the gash had moved to the seat next to him before standing up and walking out, Belle following him as she didn't like to have her back to him.

Billy stopped in the middle of the parking lot and Belle stopped at least a few steps behind him as he turned around to face her, out of earshot.

"You can come home now seeing as you're no longer with Shark, he's made that very clear, banging through all the pussy available, hasn't mentioned you once." Billy told her trying to get a reaction but getting a smirk and a shrug of the shoulders which surprised him.

"Good for him, I'm glad he's moved on. Now let me tell you how this is going to go...you will leave, take the gash and the prospect with you and never contact me again. We both know that I was never your daughter, not biologically and not legally...now you don't have to have anything to do with me." Belle stated, not leaving any room for negotiation, as he looked at her stunned.

"W...W...When did you find out?" Billy stuttered out as he realised his leverage was gone.

"Doesn't matter. Stay the hell away from me and get out of Charming." Al replied firmly before she stepped a few steps backward and then turned around and walked into the clubhouse seeing everyone look at her. She walked in, letting the door close behind her, and took a seat at the bar next to Piney who was half way through a bottle of tequila.

Al looked up at Juice who was in front of her after pushing Half Sack out of the way, before she looked around the room noticing everyone looking at her before turning as the door slammed.

Billy stomped back into the bar and glared at Belle as he pulled his gash close and growled something into her ear, noticing she quickly stormed across the bar to the dorm rooms.