Four

Chapter Four

Belle had spent the morning getting the clubhouse prepared along with Gemma and the prospect while the guys had spent the morning laying around trying to recover from their hang-overs, before Gem had sent her to get showered and ready for her afternoon.

Belle stood with her towel wrapped around her, freshly showered with her hair loosely pinned up and back, her eye make up natural looking and trying to figure out what to wear to this garden committee/party thing that she was in no way ready for considering Gem had sprung it on her last night and she didn't really have any 'formal' clothing. She was looking through her wardrobe when a knock at the door distracted her from trying to put together an outfit.

"Come in." She said, hearing the door open slightly and footsteps. She turned around slightly to see Half Sack wide-eyed and looking at her.

"Gemma asked me to bring you this, it's got directions to the garden, and to remind you that you need to leave in ten minutes." Half Sack said as he held out the directions.

"Shit!" Belle exclaimed, alarming him.

"What's wrong?" He answered taking a step closer to her.

"I have no clue what to wear without exposing the bruises and Gem sprung this on me after our trip to the mall so I don't have anything to wear and..." Belle rambled on, stopping when Half Sack gently pushed her over and stood in front of her wardrobe as he began browsing through and pulling out a few items as she watched in surprise.

"I think this could work." Half Sack said holding up two hangers and a pair of heels. Belle looked at the burgundy coloured short play-suit, the oversized black blazer with the sleeves cuffed just under her elbows and the matching black pump heels that were perfect for the hot day that Charming was providing.

"You're amazing! Thank you!" Belle said amazed at how quickly he figured something out as she took the hangers from him.

"You can thank me by never mentioning this again...to anyone!." Half Sack answered.

"I promise I won't." Belle answered before he walked out of the room, leaving her to get dressed as she pulled out a fresh set of black lace lingerie, making sure to grab a strapless bra even though she could get away with not wearing one.

She quickly picked up the hanger that contained the play-suit, dropping her towel and slipping into it before standing in front of the full length mirror to look at the bruising she needed to conceal around her neck from where she was strangled knowing that the rest of the bruising would be covered by the blazer. She looked at her face, sighing as she couldn't apply foundation as the cuts on her cheek hadn't closed up and she didn't want to risk getting an infection even though she was on antibiotics, deciding that her aviator sunglasses would have to do.

She quickly picked up the blazer and slid it on, looking at the ensemble before stepping into the black pump heels that gave her at least six inches of height on her petite five-foot-one frame; she walked over to the dresser and slid on the plain silver ring that sat on her right ring finger, and then slid her aviators on, grabbing her keys, the directions and her iPhone and burner, realising it was almost time to go.

She walked out of her room, making sure to lock her door on the way out, before continuing to walk to the main room, her heels clicking on the floor causing everyone to look at her as she stopped and suddenly became worried.

"What? Is it too little...too much? What?" Belle rambled worried as she looked around the room at everyone taking off her sunglasses.

"Where have you been hiding those legs doll?" Tig was the first to speak with a smile as she relaxed a little.