Chapter one

Warning: Swearing, drugs and other mature stuff. Read at own risk!

<<Angels POV>>
"Miss Hunter!" My teacher, Mr Adams, yelled frustrated as a paper aeroplane flew past his desk.

"What?" I replied,

"Were you listening to anything?"

"You know I don't!" I replied propping my black combat boots on the desk.

"I was explaining that we have 2 new students" Mr Adams said frustrated.

"I care why....?"

"That's it! Down to the office!" He commended, like he can control me!
"Or I'll have to meet with your parents!"

"Sure, you can meet them" I stood up from my back corner seat,
"Down in hell!"
I stomped out before stopping in the doorway.

"Spit out that gum"

"Fine" I said throwing the green ball of gum into the roof sticking it there. I walked out of the classroom and fixed up my black leather jacket.

"Think you can fucking control me bitch" I muttered walking down the hall to the office.
I swung open the door and saw two teenage boys sitting on small plastic chairs.
One had light brown hair with gemstone green eyes and lightly tanned skin. He wore a light blue shirt and blue jeans.
The other had shaggy blonde hair that reached his eyebrows and hazel eyes, he had the same tanned skin as the other boy. He wore light blue jeans with a white top and a tanned jacket.

"Tsk tsk, is that you again Angel Hunter?" The office lady said. She looked in her 60's with shirt greeting hair in a bob. I leaned against the counter,

"Yeah, how you doing Miss Jones?"

"Good good" she replied shuffling around on the desk.

"Just gimme my detention and we'll talk again tomorrow" I said as she handed me a pink slip.

"A little birdy told me you had to guide the new students around" she nodded towards the new students.

"Mhm, fresh meat" I said smiling as I walked over.

"Watch out boys, she's a wild one!" Miss Jones said winking her stormy grey eyes.

"Hi!" The boy with shirt light brown hair said standing up and holding out his hand for a shake.
"My name is Sam, he's Tyson"
The other boy grunted and refused to look at me.

"Alright, gimme your class schedule" I said as they handed me their notes.

"You have everything with me except maths also known as mental abuse to humans" I said, Tyson stood up as I swaggered out the door in my black skinny jeans and white top under the jacket.

"You have Miss Bitch, I mean Miss Barely" I said walking out and waiting for the two lazy asses walking behind me.

"Where'd you get that?" Sam asked pointing at my tramp stamp of white angel wings.

"Somewhere" I answered,

"How old are you?"

"16, I know a great guy that does minors" I said smiling over my shoulder at Sam.

"I'm alright, when did you get them?" Sam asked.

"I got this when I was 15" I said pointing to the wings. "And this when I was 14" I pointed to my left wrist where there were 3 flying birds up my wrist.

"Wow" Sam muttered.

"Well, we're here. I'll see you later" I said walking off.

"Wait! Aren't you coming in?" Sam called