Chapter 1 *Alfie*

Chapter 1

*Alfie’s POV*

This was it. In 5 minutes the radio station would draw for the winner of front row concert tickets and V.I.P. concert tickets for One Direction. My friend Jack and I both entered the drawing. It was the birthday contest that the station does every year. It just happened to be in March, the month of our birthdays.

“Turn on the radio?” Jack yelled at me. “Ok, ok!” I shouted back. I was shaking with nervousness as I turned the volume on the radio up louder.

“Good afternoon everyone and thank you for tuning in to the WIKZ birthday drawing. This year the winner will win two front-row tickets and VIP passes to a One Direction concert!” the announcer said.

It was finally happening. The biggest event of the year in our town was about to happen. And Jack and I were involved in it. I have lived in this town for five years and never won a single thing. I was ready for that streak to be over and my luck to change.

“Come on!” Jack suddenly blurted out, causing me to return to reality. “What happened?” I asked confused. “A stupid ‘sponsor break’ is keeping us from seeing who the winner is!” she said making air quotations.

There were so many commercials for pointless things. “Buy this product” or “shop here” or “volunteer here”. Does anybody even listen to those?

After what seemed like hours, the announcer finally came back on.

“All right, in a few moments the event of the day will either make, or break, the hearts of teenage girls in the area. But I’m going to have to make you wait longer because here are One Direction, live on the radio!” he said and I was suddenly absorbed, Jack along with me.

“Hi, we’re One Direction.” They all said in unison, their voices in perfect harmony.

The guy on the radio asked them many questions, but one caught my attention. “What do you look for in a girl?” the announcer, Jim he said, asked. Harry was the first to speak with the normal pretty eyes, good personality, cute. But Liam was last and was so thoughtful in his answer. “I don’t think it really matters what the girl looks like. I want a girl who can be herself, who is active, who takes care of herself but at the same time is carefree.” Woah, that was deep. I was mesmerized in his words until Jack pinched my side and said, “Did you hear that? Niall said he wants a girl who likes to eat, but eats healthy, is carefree, and likes to joke around or be joked with. That’s so me!” she said excitedly. It was the perfect definition of her and nobody can deny that.

“Thank you boys for that wonderful interview. Now, for the moment every girl that listens to this station has been waiting for: time for the drawing.” He ended mysteriously, as if he knew what was hiding in your soul. There was a shuffling of papers and then his voice came back on.

“And the winner is…..Isabelle Garcia!”

          /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\The Ultimate Gift!/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hellooo everybody! Sydney and Cari here! We are writing this new fan fiction for the love of "our boys". And absolutely no reason. And we can't forget you! Yeah, that's right, we're talking to you!

Cari says if you like this book, stand up (Sydney says lol to "Stand Up") and do the in-betweeners dance. If you do not know it, LOOK IT UP! Plz.....

Each update, we will tell you something interesting about us!

Cari: I play lots of sports, like all of them.....

Sydney: I play piano and have been for almost 6 years.

Over and Out Meatloaf,

Cari :{D and Sydney ♪♫