Chapter 16 Summer

Mrs. Morgan POV

"Okay sleepy head get up."I said turning on her room lights and she groaned sitting up. "Mooom its summer why do I need need to go to school."she wined. Did she just call me mom!? Awe! I try to not tear up. I looked at her smiling. "Why are you staring at me like that.."she said creep out. I laugh at her and gave her a big hug,"You called me mom." She smiled at me hugging back. "Now get dress." I said walking out hearing her groan. I laughed heading to the kitchen.

Sophie POV

It was hot today so I decided on wearing a plain pink floral dress and wearing my white sandals. I still had my locket on. Actually I never ever takes it off. After eating breakfast we arrived at school. I'm mostly inside sitted before everyone else when they enter. When the bell rung some of my classmates actually came to school, but I was happy all my friends were here. Class started.

*Lunch at recess*

"What are you girls doing for the summer?"asked Bri while we was swinging. "I don't know yet."I said. "I'm going to go visit my dad's family."said Charlotte. "Well we go on field trips in the summer."said Emma and Alicia. "What about you Bri?"I asked. "Traveling. Thats what my family do every summer."she said. After the talks outside it was time to get back to class. I hug the girls bye for the summer while I waited on grandpa to come pick me up sense mom had to stay for the teacher meeting and I didn't want to stay two hours after school listening to a bunch of teachers talk about nothing probably. Grandpa walked in the classroom. "Hey dad."said mom hugging him. "Hey sweetie. Are you ready kiddo."he asked as I grab my bag. "Yes." "I be back to get you after the meeting okay." "Okay mom."I said hugging her and skipping out the room.

Mrs. Morgan POV

"Wow." "I know I thought the same thing."I said smiling when she called me mom. He laughed at me hugging me one last time. "Come on slow poke!!"Sophie yelled causing us to laugh. I waved bye to them as they were walking out the school. I grab my things cutting off my room lights and locking the door heading out the room down to the main building.

Sophie POV

"Grandma!!"I yelled running and hugging her. She hugged back laughing at me. "Are you excited for the family vacation?"she asked lifting me in a chair beside her. "What family vacation??"I asked. "Looks like Morgan forgot to tell her."Grandpa said and grandma nodded her head,"Tomorrow the whole family is going a trip for the summer."she said. My eyes grew wide and I jumped down screaming,"Yay!!"causing them to laugh at me. After I finally calmed down they cook dinner and we all ate together and went out to the park to let me go wild. I actually convinced grandpa to slide with me and grandma was dying laughing videoing taping the whole thing. He tried to convince her to delete it, but grandma refused. We made it back just in time cause mom was just pulling up. "Mom!!"I yelled running hugging her. "Hey sweetie!"she said kissing my forehead. We stayed a bit over grandma and grandpa's and mom laughed at the video of grandpa on the slide. After that we went back home and went to bed.