Chapter 4 Field Trip

Sophie POV

"Okay class as you know we are going on a field trip to the museum to get a listen on early history."said Mrs. Morgan. We were in our seats jumping around excited for the trip. I been to the museum once my dad took me while my mom was caught up at work. I had fun that day. "Yes! Sit by me on the bus."said Charlotte excitedly. "Sure!"I said smiling at her then Mrs. Morgan spoke,"The bus is here lets get going." She open the room door for us as we ran out into the hallway quietly not disturbing the other classes and waited on Mrs. Morgan. When she came out we followed her to the yellow bus outside and got on heading towards the Museum. "Hey Sophie!"said Emma and Alicia taking a seat behind me and Charlotte. "Hey!" We talked the whole ride until the bus stop. "We are here."smile the bus driver. "Thanks Steve just pick us up around 12." "Alrighty Mrs. Morgan."he smiled closing the door behind the last student and leaving. "Okay class this is..."Mrs. Morgan started off telling and showing us all the photos of the important people. I was caught up in a photo taken back in the 1800s and was admiring the little girl all alone...no parents. I let a tear fall from my face onto the floor. "What's wrong?" Mrs. Morgan said bending down towards my height. "Its nothing..."I said not noticing she was there. I wipe the fallen tears off my face. She didn't believe me I can see it in her worry eyes so, she took a hold to my hands,"Come on." I smiled and we walked back towards the group and continued on. When the bus arrived I sat with Mrs. Morgan after Charlotte told me she didn't mind and sat with Emma and Alicia they seem to be becoming great friends which was good news. Me and Mrs. Morgan talked the whole way back to the school laughing. She was funny and seem to really gets me besides I'm an orphan and my past we just talk about simple things. The trip wasn't so long and we made it back to the school. I didn't want the trip to end the whole class actually enjoyed their selves. "Did you girls and boys had fun today?" Mrs. Morgan asked after we took our seats. "Yes!"we practically yelled. Which she laughed shushing us. We laughed also. "That's great! Well we only have a little time left before the bell to go home ring and sense you guys have been really good today you may chat and visit the rest of the time." She didnt have to tell us twice before we went moving around chatting with our friends. About 15 minutes later the bell rung and we walked out. "Bye Mrs. Morgan."I said grabbing my bag. "Bye Sophie."she smiled as I walked out. Emma, Alicia, and I raced towards the bus with the rest of the kids. "Night." I said to the girls tired out. They said night back and we all went straight to bed dreaming about the field trip.