Chapter 5 Adopt??

Mrs. Morgan POV

"Have a nice day."said the principal, Mrs. Turner. "You too."I said leaving the building into my car driving home until I got a text from my sister, Casey asking me if I could come over. So, I drove straight towards her house and exit the car knocking on the door. "Hey big sis!"she said walking over to hug me holding my baby nephew, James. "Hey and hello to you cutie!" I said taking him for my sister and placing him on my lap playing peek or boo with him giggling. "Awe you know you are good with kids when are you gonna settle down."she said sitting beside me. I took a deep breath,"Do we have to go through this agian. I mean I'm 21 Cas I want kids of course, but I'm not ready to settle down just yet." I said holding onto James rocking him in my arms. "I know why not just adopt then." "Adopt!?"I said starring at my sister like she lost her mind, but at the same time it wasn't such a bad idea. "Don't stare at me like that Morgan you want a kid so bad then adopt! You know I'm right." Why does she have to be right. "I'll give it some thought okay." She smiled excitedly and I laughed at her handing her sleeping baby James. I followed her as she put him in his baby crib turning the lights off and his night light and baby monitor on. I look at him. He looks so peaceful with my work I couldn't take care of a baby maybe little kids like the ones I teach. Me and my sister chatted a bit after it was getting late I left out and went home. I sat in my king size bed grading tests and papers. I walked into the shower walking out into my sleep wear and climb into bed setting my alarm clock. I couldn't sleep. I was up thinking about adopting....should I?? Am I ready??? I live in a big 3 bedroom house alone...maybe it wouldn't hurt to actually have little feet running around the house. With all the thinking I drifted off to sleep.

*Morning*

I was awaken to the sound of my alarm clock. I climbed out the bed and into my clothes and grab my things heading towards my car. I drove off towards the school getting out and walking in the building. The bell rung and my class enter with smiling faces the student that really caught my eye was Sophie. She had her beautiful long blonde hair curled with a big red bow in the back, red leggings, a cute long sleeves black top with I'm a Nerd in red big bold letters, and had on black boots. "Don't you look pretty today." "Thank you!"she said smiling big which caused me to smile. She was a bright young little girl. I don't really know much about her other than she's 10 and others things. I never met her parents before or seen them at parent conference. I wonder if she's an orphan many girls and boys here are from Sunnyside, a good orphanage as I was told. She took her seat and I got up passing out their test to let them see what they made and began my lesson.