Chapter 11 New Girl

Mrs. Monroe POV

There was a new girl found and was coming to the orphanage well that's what I was told I just got off the phone with the woman. The doorbell rung and a social worker and a little 10 year old mixed, skinny, with brown hair walked in with her things. I was talking with the social worker while the girl was looking around.

Sophie POV

I was in my bed holding onto my locket when Emma rushed in. "We have a new girl." "What age?"I said sitting up. "10." We walked downstairs seeing Alicia starring at her. Mrs. Monroe turned her attention to us when the social worker left. "Girls why don't you show her to her room its right next door to yours and then get her situated. Oh and tell her about school."she said as we nodded and she left us to it. "Hey I'm Sophie." "I'm Emma." "And I'm Alicia. We are all 10 too." "Hi I'm Chelsea."she said waving at us. "Here we'll show you your room." I said as me and the girls grab her bags and she thanked us as we walked next door to our room where Ginger and Erika sleeps at. "Hey girls you have a roommate."Emma said putting her bag on the empty bed. They waved to Chelsea introducing themselves. Then we left out giving her a tour around the place. "So what's your story."I asked. After we told her ours. "My dad was abusive and a drug attick it started right after my mom died. I guess it was hard on him so he changed." She said showing us her back filled with bruises. "Im so sorry."we said. "And I'm sorry about you girls stories. Losing your mom and dad when you was five must've been really hard."she said looking down. "It was..." It was getting late and we had school in the morning. "Tell me about this school."she asked. "Well the teachers are really nice and you should stay clear from Calley, Macy, and Britney. Those girls are a pain in the butt." I said while we laughed talking about more things. We actually stayed up a bit longer and then fell asleep.

*Morning*

We woked up early hearing loud noises and crashes. We looked out the room door and all the kids were out watching. There was another big crash which caused the little ones to cry. "Go back to your rooms! Everythings okay." We told them as they walked back in closing the door. Me and the girls even Chelsea ran down and saw a big tall man throwing everything down and Mrs. Denise calling the police. He got in Mrs. Tiffany face. "Where's my daughter!!!??" He yelled scaring her. "Dad!?"said Chelsea. He walked over grabbing her. She was struggling to get free. "Hey leave her alone!!!"I yelled pulling her back and behind me. The man walked up to me almost like he was drunk and grab me by my arm real tight as I screamed of the pain and he smirked throwing me down on the sidewalk hard which caused me to black out.

Chelsea POV

"Leave her alone!!!" I yelled at him and he slap me across my face. "Don't you dare talk back to me!" He yelled and the girls came jumping onto him. That's when the cops and ambulance came. They pulled out their guns pinning him down and cuffing him I didn't even dare to look at him I just raced over to Sophie where the other kids were and they took her to the hospital and we followed.