Chapter 13 Family Meeting

Mrs. Morgan POV

When Casey arrived everyone was seriously confused of why we was having a family meeting. "Are you gonna tell us why we are here?"Casey asked curious. I took a deep breath. "I decided to adopt Sophie." I mean when I said that the family went wild. Austin running around shouting he was gonna have a little pal around the house, Mom and dad was overly excited about having another grandbaby, and my sister she was happy to have another girl around the house. They were hugging and yelling congrating me and all I could do was laugh I honestly wished I was videoing taping this moment. I loved how they was so supportive of me. I smiled joining the excitement. "When are you going to get her!!??"Austin yelled. "Calm down I'll be heading over there tomorrow. I wanna give her some time sense what happen to her...." When I first called and told them on my way to the orphanage they was as mad as I was. "Your right."said my dad agreeing with me. I wanted to talk with my mother alone so we were in the kitchen talking. "What's wrong hun?"she asked. "Do you think I'm ready??" "Well lets see you teach kids her age and you started teaching because you love kids I think you are ready."she said causing me to laugh. "Your right mom. But what if she doesn't wants me to adopt her." "She loves you sweetie of course she'll be happy to be apart of this one big crazy family."she said smiling. "Crazy indeed."we laughed walking back in the living room.

Casey POV

I'm so happy for my sister she's actually adopting Sophie!!! I love Sophie to death even if I haven't known her long enough she was already a part of the family. I can't wait for tomorrow. No one can.

Sophie POV

I was in bed. Why am I always in bed?? I shrugged my shoulders at the thought. I just came from outside from hanging with the girls and the other children and I was tired. So, I fell straight to sleep and woke up to see it was ealry in the morning. "Woah I slept that late??"I asked when Alicia came out the bathroom. "I couldn't believe it myself."She said packing her backpack. I laughed grabbing my clothes and walking into the bathroom taking a long shower. Its even harder when you have a bandage on your left arm, so I did my best trying to not get it wet. I was happy tomorrow I get it taken off. After getting change I grab my school things and walked out to eat breakfast and out when the bus arrived. We got off at school and went to our classroom. For the whole day people had been asking to sign my bandage arm and even some teaches sign it. It was weird when I was in Mrs. Morgan class she was happy......I mean super happy. I wonder what's going on. After school I hop on the bus and we rode back to the orphanage.