Chapter 14 Adoption Day

Mrs. Amanda POV

Morgan has already left to get Sophie and we were throwing her a welcome to the family party. "Austin touch that cake and your fingers are mine." He back his hands away. "Haha."laughed Casey teasing him. "Oh be quiet."he said rolling his eyes. I laughed and went back helping Tyler with dinner.

Sophie POV

"Throw it to me!!!"I yelled wide open. Me and some of the big boys and girls were outside in the back. Ginger threw the ball to me and I shot scoring it. "Yes!"I yelled. "Alright the score is 9 to 9 next team to makes it wins the game!"yelled Bridget who was keeping up with the score. "Let the best team win."said Alicia. "Thanks we will."I said high fiving Emma and they laughed. I got the ball and was surrounded so, I pass it to Courtney and she went for the goal, but Alicia took the ball from her and I got it back passing it to Emma and she shot it. Everyone was was looking to see it go into the goal. "Red team wins!!!!!" Me and my teammates was cheering and running over to the other players. "Good game!"I said. "You too! How about a rematch." suggested Mike. I was going to say yes, but heard my name called. "You guys play I'll be right back." They went back playing and I ran inside to see Mrs. Morgan walked out with Mrs. Monroe. "Yes."I said out of breath not from the run inside, but from the running outside. "What have you been doing?"laughed Mrs. Morgan as she saw I was sweaty. I laughed wiping my face. "Just playing basketball. Did you want something Mrs. Monroe??"I asked. "Mrs. Morgan would like to talk with you. I'll give you some time I'll be in my office."she said walking off. "Come sit."she said sitting me beside her. I was getting a little worried. "I actually came here to adopt."she said. "That's great!! The little ones are very sweet."I said smiling. She laughed,"No this child is very special and means a lot to me."she said smiling directly at me. "Wait...you mean....."I jumped up. "Yes I mean you."she said causing me to smile really big and jumping into her arms. She hug back tightly. "You really want me!?"I said extremely excited I was gonna have a place to call home and a family once again. "Yes I really do."she said drying my eyes that was filled with happy tears. I ran outside telling everyone. Some was crying that they was going to miss me and the others were hugging me very....very tightly.

Mrs. Morgan POV

She said yes!!!! Wow....I'm officially a parent now and she's my daughter. "My daughter." She ran upstairs with a couple of her friends to get pack and I sign the adoption papers. "She's a angel take care of her."Mrs. Tiffany said trying not to cry. I smiled,"I will I promise." Sophie came running down by my side. "Bye everyone!!"she yelled and they yelled goodbye back. They were all waving us goodbye when I drove off heading home. To our home. For the rest of the ride I couldn't stop smiling. I park in front of the house getting her things and grabbing her hand. When I open the door my whole family was there yelling,"Welcome Home!!!!" Sophie ran over giving them all big hugs.

Sophie POV

They were so sweet to throw me a welcome to the family party. We laughed and played games and talk it was all about me day. I laughed at the funny moment when Austin got in trouble by grandma. I smiled saying the word grandma. I never had a grandma before both my birth family's mom died from sickness. I was getting tired and grandma took me to one of the guest rooms which will become my new room. "There you go all settle in."she said tucking me in. "Thanks...grandma."I said. I can tell she was happy to be called that cause she was tearing up hugging me. I smiled yawning. "Get some sleep."she said kissing my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes. My home, my new home and my new family. I will finally be loved again.