Chapter 12 The Incident

Mrs. Morgan POV

The students were entering the classroom. I saw Charlotte, but didn't see Sophie. I went on teaching class and it was lunch time, so I went to the cafeteria and found Alicia and Emma sitting down with Charlotte and Brianna. "Girls have any of you seen Sophie....??"I asked. They looked at each other and was quiet. "What is it??"I asked curious. "Well this morning Soph was in an accident." After the Emma and Alicia told me about what happen I was mad. I mean who could ever put a hand on a child!? Sad, that Sophie might actually be hurting right now. Then Happy cause he was locked up. I had another teacher take over the rest of my class and got in my car and drove straight toward the orphanage. When I arrived I got out and walked in. Mrs. Monroe saw me and told me she was in her room and I walked up the stairs. When I saw her lying there I ran over to her pulling her in a hug. "Are you okay??? Are you hurt??? Why didn't you tell me???? Do you need anything???" I said talking really fast not even noticing it. "Calm down im okay."She laughed. I looked over at her bruised red arm as it was bandage up. I started to tear up and she hug me. "I'm fine."she whispered.

Sophie POV

My picture of my mom, dad, and me fell to the ground and she picked it up staring at it. "Is this your mom and dad?"she asked. "Yeah that's them."I said smiling. "You know you remind me of them both actually..."I said placing the picture back under my pillow. She smiled at me that's when Chelsea walked in. "Hi.."she said walking inside. "Hey."I said. "This must be Mrs. Morgan. She talks about you all the time."Chelsea said shaking her hand. "No I do not!"I said hiding my face under my pillow. They laughed at me. "I just came to say thanks no one actually stood up for me like you and the girls did...so thank you."she said. Mrs. Morgan looked over and smiled at me. "Your welcome. How's your....face??"I asked. "Oh its fine the pain went down. How about your arm?"she asked. "Better, the doctor said in two days I can removed the bandage." "Good. I better get going. I'll be downstairs."she said leaving. I smiled. "Making new friends." "Yeah. You left your job just to make sure I was okay...."I said. "Well yeah I mean I really care about you." I smiled hugely hugging her again. She hug me back.

Mrs. Morgan POV

I was sitting in my car still at the orphanage just thinking. I start my car up driving toward the school to get my things and leaving out to my parents house. I walked to the door and knock. When my dad answer the door. "Hey sweetie."he said hugging me. "Hey daddy." We walked inside to see mom sitting at the kitchen table. I pull out a seat for dad and he sat down. When Austin came in. "Sup sis."he said hugging me. "Hey take a sit for a second." "Whats going on here?"asked my mom. "We need to talk."