The Beginning Of The End...

The girl group called Fifth Harmony had a good run. They made music together for ten amazing years before the girls decided it was time to move on with their lives. They each grossed a mass fortune after many years of non stop recording and touring, and were essentially set for life.

Ally married Troy, and moved home to San Antonio to start her family, and became the soccer mom she had always wanted to be.

Normani married Arin, and went home to Texas. Like Ally she had a family of her own, while opening her own dance studio. She visited the short Latina often, and kept their friendship alive as they laughed about their glory days.

Camila left her family in Miami and moved to LA, and opened her own music label with Dinah. She had a few non serious relationships, but never settled down. She had the picture of what her prince charming was and wouldn't settle for less. Her and Dinah visited their friends in Texas often, and still talked to them daily as if they weren't states apart.

Dinah stayed in LA after making sure her parents and siblings were financially secure. She worked with Camila, and together they became a powerful team in the music industry. They roamed the country side a few weeks a year looking for artists, helping to guide them so they could reach their full potential, allowing them to grasp their dreams. She married Siope and had a little girl, naming her Emily.

Lauren was the only fifth harmony member that remained alone, cutting herself off from the other girls. She was hit with a tragedy right as Fifth Harmony came to a end, causing her to lose every member of her immediate family. Mike, Clara, Chris, and Taylor were killed coming back from the last show Lauren would be performing as as a member of Fifth Harmony, leaving Lauren orphaned and sibling less. After the reading of the will leaving her the majority of her parents fortune, she left the girls that had flown in to comfort her, and never looked back. She moved around the country, looking for the place that would be her new home and settled in a small town in North Carolina. Opening her own auto shop and diner. She lived alone in a old homely two story house with her dog Bear.

She knew it was wrong to cut the girls out of her life, but she couldn't find it in herself to make the first step in contacting them. Until the day she was under a car in her shop working on the brakes of the car she was fixing, listening to the local radio, she heard something that would change her life forever.

"Dinah Jane Hansen and her husband died in a car accident coming home from dinner late Tuesday night, when a drunk driver T-boned the singers side door causing the car to lose control in down town Los Angeles. The Funeral is scheduled for Sunday. There will be no viewing, as the injuries were extensive, and the funeral will be private  to only friends and family. We will now have a moment of silence in honor of Hansen's family."

Lauren was frozen under the car, staring up at the brakes she had been in the process of fixing.

Dinah was gone....  She was gone, and Lauren was never going to have the chance to see her again. To tell her how sorry she was.

Tears started to flow down her face as she closed her eyes tightly, wishing she could turn back time. To pick up the phone, even to just have a meaningless conversation.

She had to say good bye. Even if Dinah may not know she was there, she had to do it.

Lauren wiped her eyes and took a shaky breath. Crying wouldn't change a thing. It wouldn't bring her back. It never brought them back. After a few moments of deep breaths, she felt herself ready to take on what needed to be done. Pushing herself out from underneath the car, she pulled out her cell phone and bought a ticket to LA before her courage ran away from her. When she was done, she got in her truck and made her way home to pack.