Chapter 6 ♡

C H A P T E R 6 ♡

Aubrey ♡

"Aubrey I'm so glad you came back." Maria said pulling me into a tight hug and giving me her brightest smile.

"I actually feel like this can help me in some way so might as well try it out." I told her.

For the past week I've grown closer to Dacian and Aaliyah. I can honestly say that I have friends now instead of being lonely. Dacian and Aaliyah are actually the ones who convinced me really to come back because they explained to me how much it has helped them.

"Okay go and take a seat we should be starting in a few minutes." She told me gesturing towards the chairs.

I nodded my head and went to find a chair.

I decided to sit next to Dacian who looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Dacian." I said trying to get his attention.

He just sat there with his eyes open staring at the ground.

"Dacian!" I said a little louder flicking his cheek.

His eyes widen.

"Did I do it again?" He asked looking over at me.

"Do what?" I questioned him.

"Fall asleep with my eyes open?" He asked.

"Um I guess so...." I said with my eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Don't worry he's not creepy. It's just that he has a sleeping disorder where he falls asleep with his eyes open. It's the weirdest thing ever and it creeps me out." Aaliyah explained to me coming over and sitting beside me.

Dacian nodded in agreement while wiping his tired eyes.

"No offense but that's weird as hell." I told him pretending like I'm creeped out.

"None taken. If I were you I would be freaked out too." He replied back before leaning back on his chair and rubbing through his small curls.

Before I could reply back Maria silenced everyone in the room who has been talking.

"Quiet now everyone." She instructed clapping her hands together.

Everyone became quiet at once turning to look at her.

"Welcome back guys. Today will be a very emotional day but it's something we're all gonna have to get through. We're all here for a reason and I want you all to explain why you're here. Don't panic because no one will be judged and everything being said will be kept a secret. NOTHING leaves this room." She said sternly pointing around the room at everyone.

"You heard what she said Jamie." The girl named Ashley said pointing to the girl beside her.

Jamie remained quiet but rolled her eyes.

"Yes that goes for you Jamie." Maria joined in giving her a hard look.

"Okay I understand now go on." she replied back shaking her head.

"I just want you guys to realize that everyone is going through something and in order for that to happen you have to tell us what you've all been through. Since you were the first one to talk Ashley you'll begin first." Maria explained making Ashley groan.

I began to shuffle uncomfortably in my seat.

I don't think I'm ready to tell everyone about what happened but like she said we've all been through some things. Honestly I'm afraid of being embarrassed in front of them. What if they think I'm stupid for not knowing my best friend would rape me?

Ashley cleared her throat before straightening out her dress.

"Well about four months ago my bestfriend and I went to this party. I was eighteen and she was twenty but even though she was older than me I still hung out with her. She always took me to parties with older people so I didn't really have a problem going to this party with her. There was a lot of drinking , loud music , and a lot of people. I was basically attached to her when we were at the party considering I didn't know anyone. I turned around for one second and she was gone. I looked all over for her even upstairs which was practically empty. Once I noticed there was no one upstairs I tried to go back downstairs but there was this man trying to keep me from going down there. I tried so hard to get pass him but instead of getting pass him I got dragged to a bedroom where I was raped." Ashley told her story with tears cascading down her face.

"It's okay Ashley let it all out." Maria told her.

Maria walked over to her and began rubbing her back. Jamie handed her some tissues.

It's like even through our stories are different the same thing happened and I'm starting to feel closer to her considering the fact that she went through the same thing.

Last Wednesday I thought she was a complete brat but now I know not to judge anyone.

You never know what could've happened to someone....

___________________________
Ashley in mm 😊

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ✨