Chapter 14 ♡

C H A P T E R 14 ♡

Aubrey ♡

"Girl, I hope Dacian asks you to go to homecoming." Aaliyah stated as we sat at our lunch table.

"I don't know...When we're around each other we have this spark between us and it's great and all but I don't think he's gonna ask me." I told her honestly.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes.

"He's feeling you Aubs. He's just having a hard time expressing his feelings to you. He'll come around sometime." Aaliyah said popping a potato wedge into her mouth.

Before I could reply back Dacian came over to our table and sat next to me.

"Hey, what are you ladies talking about?" He asked smiling at me.

"Nothing...." I told him smiling back at him.

"Awwww you two." Aaliyah joked making me shake my head.

"Anyways are y'all coming to my game tonight?" Dacian asked both of us but is mainly looking at me.

"Yeah we'll be there." Aaliyah answered for both of us.

"Good. I have a surprise." Dacian stated rubbing his hands together.

"What surprise?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

"You'll find out later." He said kissing my cheek before getting up and walking away.

"Hmmmm. I think I know what the surprise is..." Aaliyah said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?!" I asked her growing impatient.

"You'll find out later baby cakes." She said while giggling.

"Whatever." I groaned jumping up and down in my seat like a little kid.

***

"Hurry up you're walking too slow!" Aaliyah yelled as she ran up into the bleachers.

She's so happy for some reason and it's sort of irritating me.

After a couple of seconds I finally made it over to her and we both sat in our seats.

"Have you seen Dacian?" I asked her looking around the field.

"No, he's preparing something." She stated with a smile.

"Preparing what?" I questioned.

"You'll see." She said with a wink.

I really hate not knowing something. It irks my nerves.

"You know what. I'm hungry. I'll be back." I told her getting up and started to walk off.

"No! Don't go. Stay here." She said grabbing my arm and pulling me back.

"I'm hungry." I grumbled as I mean mugged her.

"Okay I'll get you something to eat. Calm down." She stated running off somewhere.

I sighed before sitting down in my seat.

Dacian and her have been acting so weird. I wonder what's going on.

After a couple of seconds of sitting down I looked up to see Dacian running out onto the field staring directly at me.

I got up and waved at him. He waved back. I didn't notice the microphone in his hand until he got a little closer to me.

He stood in the middle of the field clearing his throat into the microphone catching everyone's attention.

"Aubrey...." He said into the microphone catching me off guard.

He waited a couple of seconds so everyone could get quiet.

"I've been wanting to ask you something for the last few weeks.." He started to say.

I held my breath as a loud sound went off and members of the football team started piling out of the locker room one by one each with a sign in their hand.

They each had a sign with a letter on it.....

"H ...O...M...E...C...O....M...I...N...G? Homecoming?" I said out loud with a look of shock on my face.

"Will you Aubrey Wilkins be my date to homecoming?" Dacian asked through the microphone.

I held my hand over my mouth in shock as I looked around to see everyone staring at me waiting for my answer.

"If you don't say yes I'm gonna slap you." Aaliyah threatened from behind me.

I giggled before nodding my head.

"Yes I will go to homecoming with you Dacian!" I yelled out making everyone cheer because of my answer.

"Yes!" Dacian yelled jumping up making me laugh.

"We've got so much to plan. We're gonna look fly." Aaliyah told me wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Did you know about this?" I asked her while nudging her with my hip.

"Of course I did. I really fooled you with my acting skills." She confessed making me mean mug her.

"I hate not knowing stuff." I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Well you're just gonna have to get over this one."

___________________________
So what do you guys think about Dacian taking Aubrey to homecoming?

What do you guys think about the chapter period?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ✨