Chapter 32 ♡

C H A P T E R 32 ♡

Aubrey ♡

I held onto Dacian's hand as we both glared at the clock.

Thirty more seconds and we're finally through with high school for good.

I have to admit my high school experience has been horrible and it taught me a lot. You can't just trust anyone. I'm actually surprised I've let Dacian into my little bubble. He's the only one I truly care about and he's the only one actually here for me. My mom and I haven't been right since the day that I told her I was raped and she didn't believe me. Things will probably never be the same between us but she'll keep trying to make things right.

Dacian squeezed my hand because we only have ten seconds left.

"10."

"9."

"8."

"7."

"6."

"5."

"4."

"3."

"2."

"1."

Once the bell rang everyone threw up the papers in their backpack even though the teacher started yelling at them.

I giggled before getting up and running over to Dacian.

He pulled me into his arms for a bare hug.

"We did it." He said making me kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, we did it!" I cheered with a huge smile on my face.

He spun me around making me scream out in excitement.

"Let's go, I want to show you something." He said putting me down and grabbing my hand.

"What do you want to show me?" I questioned him with my eyebrows raised.

"Just come on." He replied back dragging me out of the classroom.

When we walked out into the hallway there was papers scattered everywhere and students filled every corner of the hallway. They were talking about how we're graduating tomorrow and who's throwing a graduation party. I just so happened to see Aaliyah talking to Jayden. We shared a look for a second and I could see how sorry she was.

But I don't agree with what she's doing.

Dacian said hey to a couple of boys who I'm guessing were on the football team this year.

Dacian continued to drag me outside though.

Before we could even step outside Dacian covered my eyes with his hands.

"What are you up to mister?" I questioned him holding my hands over his.

"I'll guide you." He whispered in my ear before grabbing my hips and leading me somewhere.

"This better not be somewhere freaky." I said before giggling.

"Hmmm." He said making me bust out laughing.

"You're so silly. Hurry up." I said getting tired of waiting.

"Calm down babe. We're getting close." He told me.

I nodded my head.

All I could hear was the sound of cars starting up. Almost like we're in the parking lot.

"Dacian...." I mumbled confusingly.

"We're here." He stated removing his hands from my face.

I gasped once I seen what was in front of me.