Chapter 13 ♡

C H A P T E R 13 ♡

Dacian ♡

"Welcome back ladies and gentlemen." Maria started class off by saying.

We all said lazy hey's or hi's.

"I see you're all tired." Maria said while chuckling.

We all agreed. "Last night was a long night for me. I'm still a little hung over from drinking." Ashley told everyone making Maria look at her in shock.

"Don't tell me you're back drinking again Ashley! That's not the right way to handle your inner demons. Please stay away from alcohol or I will be forced to put you into rehab." Maria threatened causing the new boy Damien to bust out laughing.

I looked at Aubrey to see her giggling a little bit making me smile. She caught me staring at her and blushed a little bit. I playfully sent her a wink.

"Damien don't laugh at her because you have problems of your own." Maria snapped glaring at him.

Ashley rolled her eyes at him.

"He's nothing but a loser anyways." Ashley teased making Maria get up and walk over to her.

"Excuse me Ashley but bullying is not allowed in here." Maria snapped making Ashley look down with a look of guilt.

Ashley nodded her head.

Maria cleared her throat before returning to her seat in front of the circle.

"Okay guys today we will be expressing how we feel to others. I want you to all get in the habit of expressing your feelings and letting others know exactly how you feel." Maria explained making eye contact with me.

She knows I have a hard time expressing my feelings to people so I know this discussion is strictly for me.

"You will each get a partner and I want you to discuss how you feel about them in a nice way. I will pick your partners also." She informed making us all groan.

I sighed before running my fingers through my small curls.

I know she's gonna set me up with someone I could care less for.

One by one she called all of the groups off.

"Aaliyah and Miranda."

"Aubrey and Damien."

I groaned. I was hoping she would be my partner.

"Dacian and Ashley."

Our eyes darted towards each other and I mentally rolled my eyes.

Great, just great. Partners with the alcoholic princess.

She mean mugged me before shaking her head.

"Okay everyone get with your partners and discuss how you feel towards one another. I will be stopping to discuss with each group." Maria told us making everyone get up and go to their partners.

I stayed seated hoping Ashley would do the same but no she came over to me and sat in the chair beside me.

"Dacian, I know we hate each other but let's just get this done." Ashley stated making me turn towards her.

"Whatever. I'll go first. I think you're a selfish drama queen who always wants to get her way." I told her honestly.

"Well I think you're a mean asshole who thinks they're above everyone one. Guess what? You're not pretty boy." She snapped angrily turning away from me so her back is facing towards me.

I sighed.

"Drama queen." I mumbled before turning my attention towards Aubrey who's giggling at something Damien told her.

I can't help but feel slightly jealous that someone else is making her laugh instead of me. My anger stated to rise when I seen him whisper something into her ear.

Out of anger I kicked the chair next to me making everyone turn to stare at me including Aubrey.

I stared at Aubrey and sent her a smile.

She smiled back and came over to pick the chair up.

"Calm down Dacian." She whispered to me making release my fingers from the fist I didn't know I even created.

I nodded my head embarrassingly looking down.

I felt her small hand rub my cheek gently before she returned back to her seat.

For the first time ever I blushed uncontrollably.

She already has a impact on the way that I act.

I have to control it, I can't let it control me.

___________________________
Dacian in mm 😍❤️

Longer chapters coming soon lol.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️