Chapter 16 ♡

C H A P T E R 16 ♡

Aubrey ♡

Homecoming night

"Sit still." Aaliyah ordered plucking my eyebrows.

I jumped once she plunked another piece of hair.

"Ow!" I yelled holding my eyebrow.

"I told you to sit still." She snapped holding my shoulder so I would sit still.

I rolled my eyes. "Just hurry up." I demanded getting irritated.

"Okay, I think I'm done." Aaliyah stated after a couple of minutes.

"Ugh finally." I said out of relief before looking at my eyebrows in her small mirror.

"You like?" She asked with a smile on her face.

I smiled. "I love them. Thank you." I replied back hugging her before getting up.

"Okay, now get dressed and meet me back out here." She ordered grabbing her dress and leaving my room.

She was going to the other bathroom since I'm using the one in my room.

I think we're all gonna have some fun tonight even Ramell, he has been acting weird towards me lately and we just met. I don't know why but he gives off bad vibes. When I first met him a couple of days ago I thought he was cool but now I'm kind of iffy about him.

After setting out my dress, I went into the bathroom and turned on my shower. After waiting until it warmed up, I got into the warm water and began to wash myself up. I spent half a hour cleaning myself up before getting out of the shower. Once I got into my bedroom I lotion my body down and slid on my dress. I checked myself out in the mirror once more before spraying myself with perfume. I heard a knock on my door interrupting what I was doing.

"Are you done?" I heard Aaliyah's voice come from behind the door.

I nodded my head like she could see me. "Yeah, come in." I replied back.

A couple of seconds later she swung open the door looking beautiful as ever.

"You look beautiful, Aaliyah." I complimented her.

She blushed. "Thank you girl. You're looking mighty fine in that blue dress." She told me playfully winking at me.

I giggled. "Let's hurry up and finish up before the boys get here." I said putting my finishing touches on everything.

She nodded in agreement.

"What shoes should I wear with my dress?" She questioned holding up a pair of nude heels and a pair of white ones.

"Those ones." I told her pointing to the nude ones.

She nodded and smiled. "I knew you were gonna say that."

Before I could reply back we heard the doorbell ringing.

"They're here!" I explained scrambling around the room to find my shoes and jewelry.

"I'll get the door, you two finish getting dressed." My mom said when she walked past the door.

I found my all black heels and slid them onto my feet. No outfit is complete without something black. After that I slipped my silver bracelet onto my wrist and my outfit is complete.

"Can you put this around my neck?" Aaliyah asked handing me a silver necklace.

"Sure, this necklace is beautiful." I said staring at it in awe.

"Thank you. My grandma gave it to me a while back. Maybe I'll let you wear it one day." She replied back.

"Cool." I said before clipping the necklace onto her neck.

"Okay, are you ready to go?" I asked her grabbing my clutch.

She nodded her head. "Yeah, let's go." She replied back before grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs.

Once we walked downstairs my eyes instantly landed on Dacian's eyes. His eyes lit up once he looked me up and down.

"Aubrey you look...." He said practically speechless.

I giggled. "You look handsome Dacian." I complimented him as he look mighty fine in his all black suit.

"Thank you but you look absolutely beautiful." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

I blushed. "Thank you." I smiled uncontrollably.

"AWWW LOOK AT MY BABY!" My mom exclaimed snapping a picture of us.

I roll my eyes. "Mommmmm." I nagged wanting her to stop.

"Stop it." She said waving me off.

"This is for you." Dacian stated holding up a corsage.

I smiled and held out my wrist. "Put it on me."

He nodded his head , taking the corsage out of the box and sliding it onto my wrist.

"Awww so adorable." My mom said snapping another picture.

"Let's take a group photo." Aaliyah suggested coming over to me and grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head in agreement.

We all stood in a line making silly poses as my mom snapped several pictures.

I sort of felt uncomfortable because I could feel Ramell's eyes on me the entire time. He's really starting to creep me out.

"Okay mom. I think we're done with the pictures. Let's go guys." I told my mom grabbing the camera out of her hand.

"Okay, okay I get it. You guys want to go out and have some fun. Well have a good time and be safe!" My mom told us as we all piled out of the house.

Hopefully this night doesn't turn into a complete disaster...

___________________________
Aaliyah in the mm 😍😊

What do you guys think about Ramell?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️