Chapter 17 ♡

C H A P T E R 17 ♡

Aubrey ♡

All through out the night I tried to keep my eyes on Dacian. So far we've been having so much fun together. I've been keeping my distance from Ramell though. Something about him doesn't sit too well with me.

Suddenly a slow song came on making me wrap my arms around Dacian's neck and he put his hands onto my small hips.

"I've had a great time with you." He whispered in my ear as he leaned down a little bit.

I smiled. "I've been having fun with you too." I said shifting a little bit so I couldn't see Ramell's eyes as he glared at me.

Dacian must've noticed how uncomfortable I looked. "What's wrong?" He asked me with a look of concern in his eye

"Nothing." I said trying to get him to continue to dance with me.

"No, what's really wrong with you?" He asked getting slightly irritated.

I sighed. "Nothing. Now let's just dance." I said sternly.

I could tell that he wanted to say something but he remained silent and we went back to dancing.

After that it was quiet the entire time we danced.

"Um...I have to go to the bathroom." I excused myself from the awkward situation.

He nodded and walked off somewhere. I didn't bother going after him I just continued to the bathroom.

Once I was in the bathroom alone I stared at myself in the mirror.

Just ignore him , he's probably just trying to get to you.

I went to use the bathroom before deciding to go back out to Dacian. I probably ruined his night. When I opened the door I almost fell back once I seen Ramell standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing in here? I questioned him completely confused.

"You know what I want." He said inching closer to me making me walk backwards.

"Please, just leave me alone." I said holding up my hands.

"Nah, I'd rather have you instead." He snarled as he gripped his belt buckle.

This is like Jayden all over again. He's gonna hurt me like Jayden did.

Tears came out of my eyes once he trapped me in the corner of the bathroom with my back against the wall.

Flashbacks of the night Jayden raped me flashed through my mind over and over again. I can't let this happen again...

I did the first thing I thought of doing...I kicked him dead in his nuts as he was trying to pull down his pants.

I heard a loud groan escape from his lips as he fell down holding his area.

Gaining enough courage I reached over and kicked him in the back of his head.

"Sick basterd." I mumbled looking down at him as he cried out in pain.

I'm not gonna lie, it felt good to have the one up on somebody. Show him that I'm not so hopeless after all.

I sent one last kick to his back before walking out of the bathroom and running back to where I seen Dacian run off too.

"Dacian!" I called running up to him at the punch bowl where I see him talking to Aaliyah.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked noticing the tear stains on my cheek.

"Ramell was trying to rape me. He cornered me in the bathroom and he tried to rape me!" I exclaimed with tears coming down my eyes.