Chapter 5 ♡

C H A P T E R 5 ♡

Aubrey ♡

All throughout chemistry I couldn't help but stare at Dacian a little and I always blushed a little when he looked back with a smile.

After chemistry was over I decided to eat in the lunch room for the first time since what happened over a month ago.

After grabbing my lunch I took a seat at a crowded table. It's like when I sat down everyone got quiet and stared at me.

"Hi." I said shyly waving a little.

They shook their heads , stood up, and walked away from the table.

I almost forgot about the whole school knowing what my body looks like. I should've just ate in the library like always.

I was about to get up when a voice interrupted me.

"Mind if we sit with you?" Aaliyah asked with a friendly smile.

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure." I replied back retaking my seat.

Her and Dacian sat on both sides of me.

"How has school been for you two so far?" I asked starting a conversation.

"It's been okay. It's just that everyone just gossips around here and I'm not that type of person so I don't really fit in." Aaliyah explained to me with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Yeah, everyone gossips around here I bet you heard some stuff about me." I said looking down out of habit.

"I'm not gonna lie so yeah I've heard some stuff about you but do I believe it? No, not at all. I'd rather hear stuff from your own mouth and I know you've been through something because you go to the therapy group." She answered back.

I nodded my head.

There's probably all kind of dirty rumors going around about me but I try to ignore them. In a few months I won't even have to deal with them because I'm gonna be graduated and gone.

"What about you Dacian?" I asked turning to him.

"Same really but I'm gonna try out for football so I hope that goes well." He told me with a small smile.

It's like since he's been around me I've gotten to see him smile more and I love it.

Before I could say anything else Jayden walked up to our table.

I groaned and shook my head.

"Aubrey please just listen to me."' He begged coming over to where I am sitting.

"No, Jayden please just leave me alone. You damn near ruined my life and you expect me to listen to you." I said calmly trying to not make a scene.

"I know that I hurt you and I'm truly sorry. I just want us to go back to the way we use to be." Jayden pleaded grabbing my hand.

I quickly snatched my hand back.

"We'll never go back to the way we use to be. Just stop bothering me." I told him rolling my eyes angrily.

Jayden shook his head while biting his lips.

"I'm sorry Aubrey but I'm not gonna stop bothering you ever." He said making my mouth hang open in shock.

"Listen dude it's obvious that she doesn't want you around her. Just stay away from her." Dacian butted in standing up from his chair.

Jayden gave him a death glare.

"Who the hell are you?" Jayden said loudly causing people to stare at us.

"Dacian now get away from her." He said sternly.

They stared each other down for a couple of minutes before Jayden angrily walked off.

"What a punk." Dacian mumbled returning to his seat.

"Thank you Dacian." I said sending him a smile.

"Who was he?" Aaliyah asked with a eyebrow raised.

"He was my old bestfriend." I replied back honestly.

"What happened between you two?" Dacian asked.

I don't think I'm comfortable with telling other people about what happened especially since I just met them.

"Something that I'm not comfortable with telling you guys but I will one day." I said looking at them both.

They nodded their heads in understanding.

"Trust me we're all going through a lot that we're not comfortable with talking about. We understand completely." Aaliyah said making Dacian agree with her.

Who knows what Aaliyah and Dacian are going through. There has to be a serious reason they go to the therapy group.

___________________________
Aaliyah in mm 😍🌹

Wow we're almost to 1K reads. Thank you guys so much. 😊😘

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ✨