Chapter 3 ♡

C H A P T E R 3 ♡

Aubrey ♡

Two days later...

I looked at the card to see that I'm finally where I need to be.

I've decided to go to the meetings Mrs. Burrow told me about. I mean what's the worst that could happen and it's not like I have anything else to do.

I opened the door and walked into the building to see about ten people sitting around in a circle on chairs. They all turned to look at me making me kind of nervous.

"Ahh you must be Aubrey. My good friend Amy Burrow told me about you." This short dark skinned woman with short hair walked up to me holding her hand out.

I gave her a small smile before shaking her hand.

"Yeah I'm Aubrey." I told her.

"Well since its your first time being here you can just sit in on our discussion." She informed me as she pointed to a empty chair that's apart of the circle.

"Okay thank you." I replied back going over and sitting in the chair.

"Okay guys since its Aubrey's first day joining us I want you to all say your names and one thing about you. Starting with you." The lady said pointing to a brown skin girl who looked mean.

"Well I'm Ashley and I like to shop." She stated with a fake smile.

One by one everyone else called off their names and something about them. The last two people actually caught my attention.

"My name is Aaliyah and I like to dance a lot." Aaliyah said sending me a friendly smile.

I could tell that I would be friends with her. She already seems like a nice person and I haven't even said a word to her.

The last person was a boy but we couldn't see him because he had his hoodie up.

"Dacian! What did I tell you about having that damn hoodie up!" The lady who greeted me when I first came in snapped.

Everyone chuckled a little bit before he put down his hoodie.

Now I can actually see some of his features and he's very handsome.

"I'm Dacian but some of them call me D and I like to play football." He announced making eye contact with me showing me his big brown eyes.

"I'm Maria and I like to help people with their problems." Maria said finally telling me her name.

I nodded my head and stayed quiet.

"I'm here to help you all get over your problems and to help you reach the level of confidence. Aubrey welcome and I hope that I can help you with whatever problem you have going on in the future." She explained to me.

***

After that class went by smoothly. I stayed quiet thought out the whole thing as I listened to her give tips on how we can become better.

This is something that I actually need to do and it could actually help me in the long run.

"Okay everyone I'll see you all next Wednesday where we will be discussing what's going on in your lives." She told us with a clap of her hands.

Everyone got up and began chatting among theirselves.

I was about to leave before Maria came over to me.

"I hope you enjoyed your first class."
She said with a smile.

"Yeah I did. It was very interesting." I said back sending her a real smile.

"I heard about what happened to you and I'm so sorry." She told me with a look of sadness in her eyes.

I nodded my head.

"It's kind of hard to forget since I have nightmares about it." I replied back looking off into space.

"Trust me sweetie, it will get better." She stated rubbing my shoulder.

"I hope it does." I answered back.

"Hey Aubrey I don't know if you remember my name but I'm Aaliyah." Aaliyah said holding her hand out for me to shake.

"Hey Aaliyah it's nice to meet you." I responded back shaking her hand.

"Same. That's my twin brother over there. His name is Dacian." Aaliyah said pointing over to Dacian who looks like he'd rather be somewhere else.

"Oh yeah what's up with him?" I asked her looking over at Dacian confused.

She giggled a little. "He drives me home everyday and he gets mad when I leave him waiting." She said making us all giggle.

He looks like he's holding a lot of anger in him for some reason and I can't even imagine what he has probably went through.

"I'm about to get going before he explodes but I hope that we can hang out sometime." She said waving at me before walking away.

"Aaliyah and her brother are great people. Her brother has just been through a lot more than she has." Maria explained to me.

It's nice to be in a room full of people going through some stuff just like I am. It makes me feel less alone.

___________________________
Aaliyah in mm 😍🌹

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ❤️