Chapter 11 ♡

C H A P T E R 11 ♡

Dacian ♡

"Dacian!" I heard Aaliyah call from behind my bedroom door which I always keep locked. 

I didn't answer her as I dumped my bottle of pills into the garbage.

I hate taking these pills because they don't help at all with my bipolar disorder. It doesn't help the mood swings I have from time to time. Sometimes I get depressed , I get very angry for no reason which explains what happened a couple of days ago at lunch , and sometimes I feel happy. I can't help how I feel at all and it pisses me off. Sometimes I think about suicide which is caused also by my bipolar disorder but Aaliyah always helps me out with it.

"Dacian if you don't open this door right now! I will kick down this door." She threatened knocking on the door hard.

I chuckled knowing she was bluffing due to the fact that she can barely open a jar of jelly.

I quickly hid my pill bottle before going over and opening the door.

"What do you want?" I asked her mean mugging her.

"I was just making sure that you're okay. I hate leaving you alone by yourself." She told me making my face soften.

"Aaliyah! I'm not a little kid I can handle myself. I'm the older sibling not you." I said before closing the door.

She opened the door coming into my room.

"A couple of months ago you were the one talking about suicide. You can't blame me for checking up on you every once in a while." She snapped getting into my face.

"Alright I'm sorry now move." I told her sliding past her and heading out of my door.

"Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" Aaliyah asked me as I made my way to the living room where grandma's watching tv.

I didn't reply back to her.

"Is it because of Aubrey?" She asked me with a grin on her face.

When she said Aubrey's name my stomach started feeling weird...a feeling I cannot explain at all.

"No." I replied back to her.

"Oh come on you don't have to lie. You're changing because of Aubrey. You're really feeling her aren't you?" Aaliyah teased getting in my face once again.

I really do like Aubrey a lot but she has been through so much I don't want to be with her if she's still dealing with her past. Every time I'm around her I'm extremely happy and I forgot about being bipolar completely.

"Yeah I like her but I can't be around her if I am the way I am now. I don't want to hurt her and do something I regret." I told Aaliyah honestly.

"You need to tell her about that Dacian. I don't want her to have to find out in another way."

"I know Aaliyah , I know..."

***

Aubrey ♡

"Why won't you believe me? Jayden did rape me!" I argued with my mom.

She's still in denial about the fact that Jayden raped me.

"Because he's such a sweet young man and I've grown up with his mother. I know she didn't raise her son to be like that." She snapped back making me role my eyes.

"Whatever. I'm through trying to make you believe me." I told her before storming up to my room and closing the door.

I can't wait until I leave this place.

I cried myself to sleep..

***

I opened my eyes slowly and I jumped when I seen Jayden sitting in a chair across from my bed.

"What are you doing in here!?" I yelled sliding back a little on my bed.

"Your mom let me in. I just want to talk. Don't scream." He told me holding his hands out to tell me to calm down.

"Please just leave. I don't want to have anything to do with you." I stated in a calm voice.

"Hear me out please." He begged getting on his knees.

I sighed knowing he wasn't gonna leave unless I talk to him.

"Okay but only for three minutes." I told him.

"Thank you. I just wanted to say that I'm really sorry about what you did and--"

"Sorry doesn't make up for anything. You raped me and than posted photos of me." I reminded him while again rolling my eyes.

"Wait let me finish! I didn't upload the photos to the Internet my friends did. I cared about you so much that I couldn't help myself. I had to have you , I wasn't in the right mind , and I raped you because I couldn't help myself. I'm so so sorry Aubrey." He apologized still on his knees with tears coming out of his eyes.

"If you're so sorry why won't you turn yourself in?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"That could ruin my whole future. You know since I was five that I wanted to be a basketball player. That could ruin everything." He pleaded wiping his face a little.

"Well you've already ruined mine...."

He looked me in my eyes and nodded his head.

"I'll do it but only for you..."

___________________________
Jayden in mm 😊

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ✨