Chapter 30 ♡

C H A P T E R 30♡

Dacian ♡

I don't know if it's because we're graduating next week or what but I can feel everyone distancing their selves from me. Aubrey has been acting weird ever since the night I came over, Aaliyah hasn't been around much, now that I think of it she hasn't been home like she's suppose to be. I have figure out what's going on.

As soon as I seen Aubrey after her second block I pulled her over to the side.

"Aubrey, what's going on?" I asked her with a serious look on my face.

"What do you mean what's going on?" She questioned acting like she doesn't know what I'm talking about.

I gripped her arm rough but not rough enough to hurt her.

"Don't play with me." I said to her.

"Okay, I'll tell you." She said yanking her arm out of my hand.

I stood there waiting for her to speak.

She has a uneasy look on her face as she looked everywhere but at me.

"Aaliyah likes Jayd--"

"She what? Are you serious?" I questioned her with wide eyes.

Aaliyah must be out of her mind if she thinks I'm gonna let her little relationship with Jayden continue. Does she not realize that he's a rapist and that's all that he will ever be? I can't believe this..

"I tried to talk her out of it but it's her choice. We can't do anything about it." Aubrey stated shaking her head.

I smacked my lips. "Not if I have anything to do with it."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Jayden and Aaliyah walking down the hallway. Perfect timing.

Aubrey must've seen what I was looking at and she grabbed my hand.

"Just leave them alone, she'll learn her lesson by herself." Aubrey said trying to hold me back.

I shook my head and headed towards Aaliyah and Jayden.

"Dacian, don't!" Aubrey exclaimed pulling on my arm.

I ignored her. When I finally reached Aaliyah and Jayden I pulled them apart.

"Dacian, what are you doing?" Aaliyah asked giving me a look.

I looked at her angrily.

"The real question is what are you doing?" I asked her with raised eyebrows.

"I'm doing what I want to do." She stated making me shake my head.

I turned my attention away from her.

"You already raped Aubrey now you're trying to come after my sister?" I pushed him back roughly.

"Look man, it's not even like that. I really like your sister.." Jayden said making me even more angrier.

"Too bad because I don't want you around my sister again." I said sternly.

By now there's a small crowd around us and Aaliyah was standing in front of me.

"You can't tell us what to do. I will continue to see him and you can't do anything about it. Dacian, you're not my dad." She said making me give her a confused look.

"Why would you even want to date a rapist? Are you crazy?" I questioned her.

"No, I'm not crazy. There's just more to him that you haven't seen. If we could all go out to dinner or something you would see what I see." She said trying to convince me.

"Yeah, right. I guess Aubrey was right, you're gonna have to learn your lesson." I said before walking away from her.

For once there's nothing I can do about this. It's completely out of my control. My older sister by three minutes is dating a rapist. I never thought I would ever say that...

***

Aaliyah ♡

"Jayden, everything is gonna be alright." I said grabbing his hand and rubbing it soothingly.

"No, your brother is gonna kill me. If looks could kill I would've burned back there." Jayden replied back.

"He's not gonna hurt you. He may have anger issues and he can be a pain in the ass but when he knows I really care about someone he leaves me alone." I assured Jayden.

"He already won the first fight I don't think I want to get into another one with him." Jayden said with a scared look on his face.

I grabbed Jayden's face with my hands.

"Listen to me. He's not touching you at all."I said staring into Jayden's eyes.

Jayden nodded his head and leaned down to kiss me on the lips.

At first I didn't kiss back but then I did. His lips and mine together felt like magic.

At this moment I could care less what anyone has to say about us. I'm gonna continue to be with him and nobody's opinion matters.

___________________________

Dacian in mm. 😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

vote please

follow also

Originalcreations ✨