Chapter 23 ♡

C H A P T E R 23 ♡

Aubrey ♡

I hid behind a wall once Jayden turned around.

Maria said keep a good eye on him and what better way to do that then to follow him.

I waited a couple of seconds until I thought the close was clear before peeking my head from behind the wall.

He's just talking to the guy that thought it would be funny to embarrass me yesterday.

I know Jayden is his bestfriend and all but he shouldn't be all up in his business.

I continued to stare at Jayden and his friend having a conversation when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I practically jumped out of my body when Dacian whirled me around.

"What are you doing?" He asked glaring at me.

"I'm following Jayden around..." I told him honestly hating the way he's looking at me right now.

"What did I tell you? You can't be following him around school. Maria said keep a close eye on him not stalk him." Dacian stated putting his hands on my shoulder to make me focus on him.

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I really want to catch him in the act of doing something." I said looking down at my feet.

Dacian grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"I know baby, just be patient. He's bound to mess up. People don't just change not that quick at least." Dacian explained to me.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Now let me walk you to class." Dacian said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled and buried my head into his chest as he walked me to class.

"You should carry me instead." I said jokingly.

"Really?" Dacian asked looking down at me.

"Nah, I was just playing." I said waving it off.

Next thing I know he's swooping me off of my feet.

"Dacian!" I exclaimed through my giggles.

I'm getting carried through the hallways by my boyfriend.

"You said you wanted me to pick you up." Dacian retorted smiling down at me.

"I told you I was playing." I said still burying my head into his chest.

He carried me all the way to my class even though he was late to his.

"I'll see you after class." He said kissing my forehead.

I blushed hiding my face from the students watching us.

"See you." I mumbled before he walked out of my class.

"Hmmmm." Aaliyah made a loud noise catching my attention.

I looked at her and laughed once I seen the funny face she had on her face.

"I see y'all. Having him carry you to class." She joked shaking her head.

I shrugged. "He's so sweet."

"I know and he's falling for you. I can really tell he is. He's so much happier then what he use to be and you make him a better person. I'm so happy for y'all..I just hope I can find the same thing." She explained to me.

"Girl please, you're beautiful, you probably have boys dropping at your feet." I said waving her off.

"I do but they only want one thing." She stated holding up her pointer finger.

I nodded my head knowing what she was talking about.

"Don't trip, you have all your life to find somebody that loves you for you." I encouraged her.

"I just hope it doesn't take that long." She mumbled before the teacher began talking.

***

Aaliyah ♡

"So, I'll see you tomorrow night?" I asked Amanda one of the students I'm tutoring.

"Yeah." She replied as she packed up her things.

I'm a straight A student and I'm planning to go to college so when they offered me to tutor people for money, I took it.

I have one more person to tutor tonight and he's running late.

"I'll see you later." Amanda said waving as she walked to the doors of the library.

"Bye, have a nice night." I said to her sending her a small wave.

That leaves me here alone until the next person shows up, if he ever does.

To pass the time I decided to read books on my phone on this website called Wattpad. I was just getting into a good book when I heard the library doors open and close.

I looked up and my mouth dropped as I seen Jayden walking in.

Please don't let him be the student that I'm tutoring.

My prayers weren't answered when he sat down in front of me.

"Hey." He said to me with a smile on his face.

I just awkwardly stared at him unable to say anything.

___________________________
What do you guys think? Comment below.

Dacian in mm 😍

Vote comment follow

Originalcreations ❤️