Chapter 25 ♡

C H A P T E R 25 ♡

Aubrey ♡

"Where is Aaliyah? She's suppose to be home already." Dacian stated with worry written all over her face.

"Maybe she just got caught up with tutoring." I replied back to him.

"I don't think so, she usually comes home at five." He said laying back on his bed.

I laid my head on his chest and draped my arm around his shoulder.

"Don't worry, she's probably fine." I told him.

"I hope so. I'm really overprotective of my sister, I wouldn't know what to do without her. Without her I would've been locked up somewhere." Dacian told me staring up at the ceiling looking wretched.

I grabbed Dacian's hand and interlocked our fingers.

"Everything's gonna be fine, Dacian." I assured him kissing his cheek gently.

He gave me a small smile before leaning down and kissing my lips.

"I love you." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you more." I replied back to him.

***

Aaliyah ♡

I sat across from Jayden at this new seafood restaurant playing with my fingers nervously.

"Are you alright? You look like you're about to make a run for it." Jayden stated staring at me with his intense brown eyes.

Aubrey couldn't make a run for it.

I shouldn't be out with him after what he did to Aubrey. This is wrong.

Without saying a word to Jayden I got up and walked towards the entrance of the restaurant.

"Aaliyah, wait, where are you going?" Jayden called from behind me.

"I'm going home. I shouldn't be here after everything you did to Aubrey." I told him catching the attention of other people.

"You're just gonna leave like everyone else..." Was the last thing I heard Jayden say before I marched out of the restaurant.

I sighed once the cool night air hit my face.

It feels good to be out of there and I somehow feel like I made the right decision. What was I thinking going out to dinner with him? I'm glad I caught myself when I was doing something stupid. Aubrey's like my sister, I shouldn't have been anywhere near him. I just hope she forgives me when I tell her.

I hugged my coat closely to my body as I began walking towards my house.

It's sucks not having a car but it's my fault I'm in this situation because I let Jayden drive me all the way here. It's gonna take me at least a hour to get back home but I'm glad I left that restaurant.

***

"Where have you been?" Dacian asked busting into my room the second I took off my coat and relaxed on my bed.

"No where." I replied back to him.

Aubrey came in behind him and grabbed his arm.

"Dacian, calm down." She instructed.

"Aaliyah, tell me where you were." Dacian asked mean mugging me.

I sighed before nodding my head.

"I went out to dinner with Jayden." I told them both.

Aubrey's face fell completely.

"Are you alright? What happened? Do I need to call the police?" Aubrey questioned me coming over to me and sitting next to me on my bed.

I shook my head, "I'm fine, I left before we could even eat. It didn't feel right at all after what he did to you." I told her honestly.

Aubrey nodded her head in understanding.

"I'm just glad you're alright." She said rubbing her hand up and down my back soothingly.

"What were you doing with him in the first place?" Dacian stated with his eyebrows raised.

"I was tutoring him, he begged for me to tutor him and me being nice I said yes." I explained to Dacian.

"But you didn't have to go out to dinner with him. You could've just came back here after you guys were done." He stated.

"I was hungry, okay? You know I'm not myself when I'm hungry." I said making Aubrey giggle.

Dacian shook his head. "Whatever, you should know to stay away from him."

Aubrey got up, "Dacian, calm down. You need some sleep. I'm gonna tuck you in before I leave." Aubrey stated making me bust out laughing.

"Yeah Dacian, go get tucked in." I said with a grin on my face.

"You see that was unnecessary." Dacian said to Aubrey as she walked him out of my room.

I laughed at the moment they shared.

They are too cute. I love having Aubrey around because she keeps Dacian off of my back.

I'm just glad she's so understanding, I thought she would be mad instead she's telling me how she's glad I'm okay.

Aubrey truly is my sister. 💘

___________________________
I think this book might end in a couple of chapters...

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ✨