Chapter 24 ♡

C H A P T E R 24 ♡

Aaliyah ♡

Instead of replying with a "Hey" I immediately grabbed my things to leave the library.

There's no way I'm gonna tutor him after all that he has put Aubrey through.

"Wait!" I heard him call from behind me making me speed walk out of the library.

I was about to start running when I felt something drop out of my book bag.

I sighed before leaning down and picking it up.

"Please don't run away from me." Jayden said grabbing my shoulder gently.

I stood up before turning around and facing him.

"I'm not tutoring you. You put my sister through hell." I snapped at him referring to Aubrey as my sister.

He had the most guiltiest look on his face.

"I know and I feel guilty about it. I just want to get tutored because I'm behind in my school work. I need help." Jayden explained to me.

I smacked my lips turning my head the other way.

Should I help him or should I just leave. I stood their for a minute or two contemplating whether I should help him.

I sighed before folding my arms over my chest.

"Okay, I'll help you." I mumbled hanging my head low.

I'm doing this for his future. I know what he did was wrong but there's no point in dwelling on it and not helping the boy succeed. I would feel bad if I didn't help him.

We walked back into the library and I sat in a seat across from him.

"Thank you so much." He said with gratitude as he grabbed my hand that was laying on the table.

I quickly snatched my hand back.

"Rule number one, don't touch me, at all." I stated glaring at him.

He held his hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to be nice." He replied back making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever. Open your book to page 250." I instructed as I pulled out my geometry book.

He nodded his head and did what he was told.

I could feel his eyes on me as he stared at me while I opened my book.

I looked up and scrunched up my face.

"What?" I questioned noticing he didn't have his book out.

"I didn't bring my book with me." He confessed still staring at me.

I sighed. "Rule number two, always come prepared." I mumbled before giving him my book and sitting next to him.

"Sorry, I was gonna go home and get it but it was already too late." He told me making me wave him off.

"It's fine, just bring it next time." I replied back.

He nodded his head and we began our tutoring session.

I hope Aubrey isn't gonna feel some type of way about this. I mean I'm just tutoring him.

***

"Alright, we're finished." I told Jayden as he finished the last problem I had to go over.

"I hope I pass this test, but thank you so much for helping me." Jayden said closing my geometry book.

I gave him a small smile before putting my book into my book bag.

"It really means a lot to me." I heard him say from behind me before he put his hand onto my thigh.

"Woah, you're getting a little touchie there." I stated removing his hand from my thigh.

"Sorry about that. I guess you can say I am a little touchie. Are you hungry?" He questioned me.

"Yeah, but I'll just wait until I get home." I told him rising out of my seat.

"Oh come on. Let me take you out to dinner to say thank you." Jayden replied back getting up also.

I tried to tuck a loose piece of hair behind my ear but it continued to fall.

"I'm not even suppose to be tutoring you. I'm Aubrey's best friend remember? She would freak if she found out about this." I reminded Jayden.

He shook his head.

"Why are you even talking about Aubrey right now? You act like she owns you or something. I'm just trying to take you out so you can have a good time? Is that such a bad thing?" Jayden questioned with his eyebrow raised.

He's right. I'm hungry and he's asking me to go out to dinner. I might as well go.

Jayden probably isn't the same person he was a couple of months ago. What happened between him and Aubrey happened between them. Not between me and him.

"Okay I'll go with you." I confirmed with a head nod.

"Yes, okay let's go." He said with a cool aid grin on his face.

He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the library.

He's only taking me out for dinner, he's only taking me out for dinner.

___________________________
Aaliyah in mm 😍❤️

Do you guys think she's making the wrong decision?
Do you guys think Jayden is playing her?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Originalcreations ✨