Chapter 15 ♡

C H A P T E R 15 ♡

Aubrey ♡

"Aubrey you look like a giant pumpkin in that damn dress!" Aaliyah snapped making everyone in the store turn to me.

I rolled my eyes and put my finger over my mouth telling her to quiet down.

"I think this dress looks nice and it makes my legs look nice." I told her strutting my stuff in the mirror.

"Why don't you choose a more girly dress? No offense but you dress like a boy." She stated looking me up and down with her face scrunched.

I sighed as I folded my hands over my chest.

"Well I'm sorry I don't dress all girly girl like you. I'm sorry that my tomboyish ways aren't good enough for you!" I snapped walking over to the dressing room and going in.

After a couple of seconds I heard knocks on the door.

"Aubrey, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry. I love the way you dress I really do. I just think you need a girly dress for homecoming." She told me honestly.

"Whatever I'm changing back into my clothes and we're leaving." I stated with no emotion in my voice whatsoever.

"No! Please just try on this blue dress and then we can leave." She told me swinging the dress over the dressing room door.

I sighed. "Okay but don't get mad if I don't like the dress." I warned her.

"Okay just try it on." She urged. I could hear her footsteps as she went back to wait for me.

I looked the blue dress up and down before removing the orange dress I have on now.

I made sure I didn't rip the orange dress before sliding on the blue dress. Once I slid it on I noticed that it has cuts in certain areas showing off a little bit of skin.

I walked back out into the open making Aaliyah gasp.

"You look so beautiful!" Aaliyah exclaimed running over to me.

I giggled before turning around so I could see myself in the mirror.

She's right I do look beautiful. It looks like the perfect dress. My skin isn't showing too much, it's long at the bottom, and the color makes my skin more radiant.

"I actually like this dress you picked out for me." I said with a smile on my face.

"I knew you would like this one. I guess we got your homecoming dress." She said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Go get changed out of it so we can go pay for it. Be careful getting out of it too." Aaliyah gestured for me to go to the dressing room.

I nodded my head before going into the dressing room and changing.

After changing I went to go pay for the dress but Aaliyah insisted on paying for it herself.

"You don't have to pay for the dress." I told her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "It's alright. You're practically my sister now so I can pay for your dress." She told me with a smile.

I smiled at her.

I grew up a only child so it's nice to be able to think of someone as a sister.

After we paid for the dress we left to go back to Aaliyah's house.

***

"You cheated!" We heard someone yelled as we entered the house.

"Don't get mad because you suck at playing 2k16." I heard Dacian reply back and he laughed.

Aaliyah and I walked to the living room where we see them laying on the couches.

"Ramell!" Aaliyah yelled jumping on this boy I have yet to meet.

I raised my eyebrow at her as she kissed him on the lips.

So much for sisters I didn't even know she had a boyfriend.

"Oh Ramell this is my best friend aka sister Aubrey." She introduced us.

I smiled at him.

"Hey, it's nice to meet you." He said holding his hand out for a handshake.

I shook his hand.

"Aubrey, this is my boyfriend Ramell. He doesn't live around here so that's why you haven't met him yet." Aaliyah informed me.

I nodded my head. "Hey. It's nice to meet you too." I replied back before going over and sitting next to Dacian on the couch.

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in closer to him. His cologne filled my noise making me almost want to kiss hm because of how good he smells.

"How was your day today?" He asked me leaning down a little.

"It was okay. We went to get my homecoming dress." I told him.

He nodded his head. "What color is it?" He asked.

"It's blue. I'll show you later." I told him.

"Okay. I can't wait until we go to homecoming." He told me honestly.

"Me too. We're all gonna have fun." I replied back.

Unexpectedly he leaned down and kissed me on my lips.

"What was that for?" I asked him with a surprised look on my face.

"What I can't just kiss my girl?" He asked leaning back a little.

I giggled. "Oh so I'm your girl now?" I teased.

He scrunched up his face. "You've always been my girl. I don't know what you're talking about." He snapped nudging me a little.

I smiled before leaning up and kissing him on the cheek.

It feels good to belong to someone. When I'm around Aaliyah and Dacian I feel like I belong.

___________________________
Aubrey in mm 😍❤️

Sorry it took so long for me to update. School is killing me.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️