Chapter 21 ♡

C H A P T E R 21 ♡

Aubrey ♡

"Are you alright?" I asked Dacian as I held a ice pack onto his fist.

He nodded his head.

"I'm sorry but when it comes to you, I can't control myself. I have to defend you but sometimes my anger does get out of control." Dacian told me honestly.

I grabbed Dacian's chin and turning his head so we are staring directly into each other's eyes.

"It's alright, thank you for defending me and being a great boyfriend." I stated pecking his lips gently.

He smiled and turned a light pink. My baby is blushing.

I giggled a little and kissed his cheek.

"I think we need to pay a visit to Maria today." Dacian said setting the ice pack on the table.

The nurse grabbed it and put it back into the freezer.

"What about finishing school?" I questioned him.

"It's the end of the year, I'm pretty sure we can skip the rest of school today." Dacian replied back.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Okay, let's go." I said grabbing his hand and walking out of the room.

***

Dacian told me about how Maria really helped him through some of his problems and he thought she could help me too. Besides I need someone to help me through my problems.

"What are you guys doing here so early? The meeting doesn't start until a little later on." Maria asked us confusingly.

"Well I really need someone to talk my problems out to and Dacian told me about how you helped him out, I was wondering if you could do the same for me." I questioned her.

She nodded her head and smiled. "I would love to help you out. Take a seat over there." She stated pointing over to some chairs in front of her desk.

Dacian and I both nodded before doing what she instructed.

"What has been going on with you guys for the past week?" She questioned holding her head up by her hand.

"It has been a long week.." Dacian said making me nod my head.

"This Saturday...I almost got raped again." I said with a stray tear leaking out of my eyes.

Maria gasped holding her hand over her mouth.

"By who? When? Did you get raped?" Maria questioned fast making me hold my hand up.

"Aaliyah's boyfriend or whatever came back to visit. Aaliyah thought it would be a good idea to take him to homecoming so we did. He practically undressed me with his eyes the entire time and it made me feel uncomfortable. Dacian kept asking me if I was alright and I just told him no. When I went to use the bathroom, Aaliyah's boyfriend trapped me into the bathroom, and tried to rape me. Fortunately, I was able to get out of there and fast." I explained to her.

No tears came out because for once I am really proud of myself. I actually got myself out of that situation and I no longer feel weak or powerless to the opposite sex.

"I'm so glad you made it out of there. You're a really strong girl, there's so many powerless girls out there getting taken advantage of, you're one powerful girl." Maria told me making me smile.

"Thank you, I'm proud of myself." I told her.

Dacian grabbed my hand and gently squeezed it.

"As you should be. How are you dealing with what happened?" Maria asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm happy I got out of there that's for sure. Dacian really showed him not to mess with me." I said making Dacian chuckle a little.

"So you guys do date?" Maria asked looking at our hands entwined together.

I blushed slightly and nodded my head.

"Yeah, we've actually been together for a little while." I stated smiling ear to ear.

"You guys are actually perfect together. You both have some problems of your own and together you can help fix each other." Maria clapped her hands together with a huge smile.

Dacian and I both looked at each other and smiled.

"Yeah..." I said squeezing onto Dacian's hand.

"Okay, so what else happened this week?" Maria asked folding her arms and leaning on her desk.

"Well, Jayden got out of jail yesterday I guess." I stated making her mouth dropped.

"Why would they let him go?" She asked getting angry.

"Because they don't have enough evidence." I answered her question.

"You said you were raped and you're not lying so why can't they send him to prison?" She questioned confusingly.

"It's been too long since I've gotten raped so all of the evidence is gone, and there wasn't a witness so the case is out the window." I replied back to her.

She looked like she was deep in thought as she began tapping her fingers onto her desk.

"You don't think he would do it again would he?" Maria asked me.

"Do what again?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Rape another girl." Maria stated looking me dead in the eye.

"Not unless he's a full on rapist." Dacian retorted rolling his eyes at the thought.

"I honestly don't know." I responded back to her.

"I think I've came up with a idea to help get Jayden in prison." Maria said with a crazy look in her eye.

"What do you have in mind?"

___________________________
Maria in mm 😍☺️❤️

What do you guys think about the new cover?
About this chapter?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 👑