The Skating Rink

I got a Personal Record today for one of my events at my meet so i was very happy and decided to update. YAY!!!!

Tom

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. I lifted my heavy head to see that Mel was in the kitchen making me my breakfast. I suck up from behind Mel and grabbed her waist. She flinched.

“Christ sakes Tom I didn’t think you were awake yet,” she said pulling my hands off her waist.

“What’s the matter with you today?” I asked.

“Wait until after you eat your breakfast,” she said slapping a wooden spoon to my stomach.

“I think there is something I rather eat before that,” I said with a devilish grin on my face.

“I’ve always told you Tom good things come to those who wait,” she said rolling her eyes.

“Yeah but I don’t think you’re a good thing, are you?” I said wiggling my eyebrows.

“Oh Tom stop it,” she giggled nervously.

I grabbed her face and pressed it up against mine and gave her some heavy doses of kisses.

Just as soon as we were about to go to further we both herd an “awwww.” I felt Mel flinch again.

“Shit. Is today scare Mel day or something,” Mel told Annie who happened to be right in our faces. Mel shot her a look.

“What. I did nothing,” she responded. “Besides I wanted food.”

“More like ceral,” Mel said under her breath.

“Mel where is my ceral?” Annie asked looking through the pantry.

“Told you,” she mouthed to be. “Watch this,” Mel again mouthed to me. “Annie I threw out all of your ceral,” Mel said in her normal voice.

“YOU DID WHAT BITCH.”

“Well, my cookies wouldn’t fit so I threw out all of it to make room for them.”

“YOU KNOW NOT TO TOUCH MY CERAL.”

I looked over at Mel who licked her lips and started laughing under her breath.

“I thought you could try something different like I don’t know eggs,” Mel then laughed again.

“IF I DON’T GET MY FUCKING CERAL I WILL KILL SOMEONE.”

I looked over at Mel.

“Annie,” Mel said finally breaking down and laughing. “I’m kidding, here they are,” she said and pulled out a bunch of boxes. “I can’t believe you’re so dumb to fall for that.”

“I’m not dumb I’m stupid remember and just for that you don’t get any of my ceral. Hmp,” she said and walked up stairs with the box.

“Well you deserve it for almost killing yourself yesterday at the bridge,” Mel yelled after her.

I looked at Mel who responded with a don’t ask. 

Once Annie closed the door Mel burst out laughing.

“I…can’t…believe…she…fell….for….it….again…,” Mel said between laughs.

“Again?” I asked.

“Yeah the first time was before she knew that I knew all of you personally and I told her tour tickets went on sale one weekend when she went away and I couldn’t get any.” Mel was laughing so hard that I had to hold her from falling on the floor.